All Terms of Business are with Bubble Jobs Ltd (“Bubble Jobs”) a limited company registered in England and Wales with Company Number: 07478035 whose registered office address is at HLB House, 68 High Street, Tarporley, England, CW6 0AT.
By using the Website and the/or Services You indicate that You accept the Terms and Conditions and You agree to abide by them. Bubble Jobs may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to the Website. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You.
You must be at least 16 years old to visit or use the Website in any manner, and, if under the age of 18 You may only use the Website under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through Your internet connection are aware of the Terms and that they comply with them.
For any queries concerning job posting, job searching or the functionality of the Website please contact us on +44 (0)3300 883270 or via email at info@Bubble-jobs.co.uk
Any User who violates these Terms may have their access and use of the Website suspended or terminated, at Bubble Jobs’s discretion.
In these terms:
“Advertisement” means any content or material advertising a product or service;
“Agreement” means the Agreement for the provision of Services by Bubble Jobs to the Recruiter;
“Recruiter Order” means an order for Services in a form provided by Bubble Jobs (in any format) and signed by a Recruiter;
“Content” means any material or content which is displayed on the Website;
“Contract Term” means the full term specified in any Recruiter Order;
“Job Posting” refers to a vacancy advertised by a Recruiter on the Website;
“Job Seeker” means any User who uses the Website for the purpose of finding employment;
“Recruiter” means any person, company, organisation or firm including recruitment & corporate organisations who are actively seeking a person or persons for employment or who purchases any Services from Bubble Jobs;
“Recruitment Advertising” means a term used to describe the advertising of a specific job vacancy pertinent to the Recruiter, via the Website;
“Services” means all recruitment advertising services made available by Bubble Jobs via the Website;
“User” means any individual, company or organisation using Website;
“Website” means http://www.Bubble-jobs.co.uk and any associated Bubble Jobs Jobs website including http://www.Bubble-jobs.co.uk/blog.
USE OF THE SITE
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We aim to update the Website regularly and may change the Content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. Any of the Content may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The information and services available on the Website are provided for the sole purpose of Job Seekers looking for employment opportunities and career information and for Recruiters seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download Content from the Website for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the Website.
Bubble Jobs is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website (except User Content, see Terms for Other Advertising below) and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and You may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for Your personal reference and You may draw the attention of others within Your organisation to material posted on the Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded in any way and You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of Content must always be acknowledged.#
You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes.
The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, Bubble Jobs, other members of its group of companies and third parties connected to it hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, ability to use or the results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it including, without limitation, any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable;
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, You may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of our site or to Your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may link to the home page of the Website provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it but You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by You.
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties these links are provided for Your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES AND EMPLOYMENT BUSINESS REGULATIONS 2003
Job Seekers and Recruiters need to be aware that the Website operates as a venue only and does not introduce or supply Job Seekers to Recruiters (or vice versa). This means that we do not:
- obtain sufficient information for potential Recruiters to select a suitable Job Seeker for the position which the Recruiter seeks to fill;
- obtain confirmation of the identity of a Job Seeker or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to undertake the role to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure the Job Seeker and Recruiter are each aware of any requirement imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the Job Seeker to fulfil the position to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the Job Seeker or the Recruiter for the Job Seeker to fulfil the position to be fulfilled;
- give any indication to Recruiters whether Job Seekers are unsuitable (or suitable) for any position to be filled in any circumstances;
propose Job Seekers to Recruiters or provide any information about them;
- take up any references in relation to a Job Seeker; or
make any arrangements for accommodation of Job Seekers.
TERMS FOR JOB SEEKERS
Job Postings contained on the Website are provided by Recruiters and are not reviewed by us. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of Job Postings and expect Job Seekers to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and prudent in the circumstances.
Services and information provided on the Website by us and Bubble Jobs’s third party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither Bubble Jobs nor third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. A User should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the Website.
TERMS FOR EMPLOYERS AND RECRUITERS
Bubble Jobs is a digital recruitment advertising company specific to the digital, online, ecommerce, social, media and technology sectors, where Job Seekers respond to jobs advertised by Recruiters.
Registration and Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Recruiter Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Profile and passwords, whether or not authorised by You. You agree to immediately notify Bubble Jobs of any unauthorised use of Your Profile, or passwords.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your Profile or Your Recruiter Profile is terminated, all Your account information will be deleted. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Bubble Jobs’s web servers.
Content and Links
If a Recruiter’s Job Posting or advertisement contains a link to another site via the “Apply Online Option”, the Recruiter is responsible for maintaining the links and for the content of the Job Posting or advertisement and the linked site. Bubble Jobs may, at any time, remove from the Website any Job Posting or advertisement which contains content or links to a site which, in its opinion, is defamatory, illegal or objectionable or will bring the Website or Bubble Jobs into disrepute. The Recruiter shall indemnify Bubble Jobs from and against any claims or liability arising from content or links contained in its Job Postings or advertisements.
As part of the provision of Services, vacancies posted by the Recruiter to the Website may appear on third-party websites. When Job Postings are posted to the third-party website, any such Job Posting will be controlled by the Recruiter and be deleted or edited automatically and simultaneously when these actions are performed to the original Job Posting on the Website.
Recruiters are solely responsible for their Job Postings on the Website.
There are rules regarding the content and format of Job Postings posted on the Website to ensure that Job Seekers who search the Website receive results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. Recruiters agree that Bubble Jobs may, at its discretion and without liability to the Recruiter, remove from the Website aor amend any advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time-to-time.
A Job Posting may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorised by Bubble Jobs;
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Bubble Jobs’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of Your organisation save where expressly agreed by Bubble Jobs;
- the names of, regions, cities, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information;
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent,
- illegal or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 16.
You may not use Your Job Posting to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a Job Posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Bubble Jobs or post jobs or other content that contains links to any Website competitive with Bubble Jobs which is in competition with Bubble Jobs;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the Job Posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the Job Seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment;
- advertise or post jobs for modelling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion;
post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs(iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
Responses to Advertisements
Recruiters agree to deal fairly and professionally with Job Seekers who may respond to a Job Posting or Advertisement and not do anything which may bring Bubble Jobs and/or the Website into disrepute. You shall indemnify Bubble Jobs from and against any claim brought by an individual against Bubble Jobs arising from Your breach of this obligation or any other of these Terms.
Bubble Jobs does not guarantee any response to a Recruiter’s Job Posting or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is the responsibility of the Recruiter to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Job Seekers are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
Bubble Jobs reserves the right to remove any Job Posting or content from the Website, without liability which in the reasonable exercise of Bubble Jobs’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Bubble Jobs believes is not in the best interest of Bubble Jobs.
If at any time during Your use of the Website or any associated services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Bubble Jobs or otherwise misled Bubble Jobs in regards to the nature of Your business activities, Bubble Jobs will have grounds to terminate Your use of the Website and any associated Services, without liability to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the Job Posting or otherwise.
Please note that Employers and Recruiters are required to read and accept our Terms and Conditions of Supply of Services prior to Bubble Jobs providing any products and services.
TERMS FOR OTHER ADVERTISING OR USER SUPPLIED CONTENT
You understand that all information, data, text or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on Your Profile (“User Content”) is Your responsibility. Bubble Jobs claims no ownership or control over any User Content.
You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User Content You submit, post or display on or through Your Profile and You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
You must not post any materials belonging to a third party without appropriate consent.
By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on Your Profile, You grant Bubble Jobs a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content. In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, You grant Bubble Jobs a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting Bubble Jobs and its Website and services. Bubble Jobs will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from the Website. Bubble Jobs reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
Job Seeker profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Website. Bubble Jobs does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by Recruiters. Derived profiles may vary significantly from User Content.
Bubble Jobs appreciates hearing from our Users and welcome Your comments regarding our services and the Website. Please be advised, however, that Bubble Jobs’s policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which Bubble Jobs have specifically requested. While Bubble Jobs values Your feedback on our services, please be specific in Your comments regarding Bubble Jobs’s services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite Bubble Jobs’s request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), by sending the Submission to us, You hereby grant Bubble Jobs a royalty free irrevocable and perpetual license to use the Submission and Bubble Jobs shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of Bubble Jobs.