Job Title: Website & Social Media Coordinator (Retail)
Employer: 3D Personnel LTD
Location: Donegal, Ireland
Salary: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220596929
Website & Social Media Coordinator (Retail)
Competitive Salary with excellent base and uncapped commission
Our client is a well-known and respected retailer with a pedigree of over 70 years and on their behalf, we wish to recruit a
Website and Social Media Coordinator to work from their showroom in Inishowen.
Key Requirements: –
We are seeking a proactive person to coordinate the company s digital output, which includes social media management, website management, content creation and online sales. This job will suit someone who is willing to learn on their feet in the ever-changing world of digital.
• Establish and implement social media strategy to drive engagement, traffic and sales.
• Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
• Assist in the creation and editing of written and photo content.
• Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
• Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
• Update website content daily in line with the company’s brand, strategy and standards.
• Liaise with web developers to identify ways to improve website user experience and resolve website issues.
• Coordinate online sales in a timely manner
• Self-starter with a high level of initiative and a proactive attitude.
• Creative individual with a passion for content creation and social media.
• High level of ICT Skills
• Impeccable written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multitask and to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• A commitment to maintaining high work standards.
• Ability to learn on-the-job
Preference will be shown to anyone who as well as above can show an interest in retail (and interior design) with Video production and photography and Content writing skills in line with SEO best practice.
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only please, send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in the location/country where the role is based.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Website & Social Media Coordinator (Retail) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Website & Social Media Coordinator (Retail) job vacancy in Donegal with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Website & Social Media Coordinator (Retail) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.