Job Title: Web Project Manager
Employer: R13 Recruitment
Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 219824425
R13 are excited to be supporting an award-winning digital agency in their search for a Project Manager to join within a website remit. You will actively manage an account of clients, while focusing on the development and maintenance of client relationships in line with website build projects.
Based in Norwich, this is a full time, permanent position Monday to Friday (hybrid). The offered salary for this opportunity is competitive depending on experience.
As a pioneering force in the industry, the cutting-edge technology company is at the forefront of innovation, driven by a passion for transforming ideas into impactful solutions. Their team comprises diverse, talented individuals who are passionate about leveraging technology to its fullest potential. They pride themselves on fostering a dynamic and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity, continuous learning, and professional growth.
31 days annual leave (including bank holidays), workplace pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, and more!
The day to day
- Managing client accounts.
- Implementing development plans for client accounts.
- Actively developing and growing accounts.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Reporting to internal teams and clients on a regular basis regarding support service statuses.
You will have/be
- Previous experience in a client services/project management position, ideally in a digital agency or software company.
- Well organised with the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload.
- A keen eye for detail and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercially minded with the ability to identify opportunities.
How to apply
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jessica Harber Senior Recruitment Relationships Partner at rthirteen recruitment. If you don t hear from us within 5 working days upon initial submittal of your CV, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Web Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Web Project Manager job vacancy in Norfolk with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Web Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.