Overview: Web Developer (front end) job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
You are the next great talent in web design, you have flair and real capability. You know how to put together a great-looking website and are keen to grow your abilities. My client is looking to bring in that web design talent. This cutting-edge graphics house will build on your current career and give you the opportunity to work with their prestigious customer base. will this be your next career opportunity?
In addition to exceptional communication skills, and the appetite to manage a sustainable but busy workload, the ability to use initiation and judgment, with a desire to problem-solve are essential; ideally being willing to take ownership of certain projects, provide advice and guidance to other team members on best practice and suggested approaches, and play an active role in the development of our digital portfolio.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Creative Director and reporting to the Head of Digital to ensure effective project management and hassle-free implementation.
In addition to proficiency in a range of programming languages, excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills are of course essential.
* Compilation of detailed website specifications, understanding of complex requirements and suggestion of best practice solutions
* Design of websites varying in size and complexity, from simple ‘brochure sites through to complex listings and e-commerce platforms
* Communication of design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
* Conceptualisation and creation of graphics, animations and all other assets
* Registration of domain names and organisation hosting packages, being aware of varying specifications, security levels, and bandwidth requirements
* Presentation of initial design concepts and wireframes
* Coding proficiently using a variety of platforms and languages
* Working within different content management systems
* Implementation search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy
* Ensuring adherence to relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
* Minimum of 2-3 years agency experience (or similar).
* A relevant degree (Web Design and Development, Multimedia Design, Interactive Computing or Digital media) would be desirable, but not essential.
* Qualifications in any other design-related discipline would be a bonus.
* A solid understanding of a range of content management systems.
* An excellent understanding of search engine optimization principles.
* An excellent understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
* Exceptional visual design skills, with a comprehensive understanding of both UX and UI (and an understanding of difference between them)!
* Awareness of international web protocols and accessibility standards.
* An appetite to keep up to date with latest trends, and a desire to continually improve and expand skillsets.
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Web Developer (front end) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Web Developer (front end) job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Web Developer (front end) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.