Overview: Web Chapter Lead job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Lloyds Banking Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Web Chapter Lead
Lloyds Banking Group
London – We’re happy with home working the majority of the time, however you’ll need to be in office at least 1 or 2 days per week under your own cost.
Salary & Benefits: £81,928 to £102,410 per annum (location dependent), plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution, 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We also offer flexible working hours, agile working practices flexibility to suit your lifestyle and ensure a good work-life balance.
Who are Lloyds Banking Group and where does this role sit?
Consumer Servicing will give you the opportunity to work in a lively dynamic team who are at the forefront of leading the way for customers & colleagues in transforming & digitising the Lloyds Banking Group Retail Bank across mobile, branch, telephony and internet banking. The transformation culture our team lives by is to empower its co-located teams to create dynamic environments using agile methodology, including scrum, ultimately providing outstanding customer experiences; and by driving innovative technology solutions that drive iterative change across research, buy and servicing needs to market at pace.
What will I focus on in this role?
A great opportunity has arisen within our team for a Web Chapter Lead. You’ll work in a highly collaborative way to drive efforts to create, build, support and improve our frontend client software working closely with the product and engineering teams with lots of exciting new challenges. You’ll be a core contributor to ensure good quality and engineering practices are followed in accordance with engineering transformation strategy.
Specific activities which you’ll be responsible for include things like;
- Hands on full stack developer
- Find and address performance issues
- Identify general improvements and implement full stack methodologies
- Collaborate with the product/design team to iterate the design function and implement the products
- Collaborate with Backend and DevOps Engineers to build features and experiments
What do we need to see from applicants?
- Extensive experience on Front and back-end development
- Experience with API’s & microservices delivery and support
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Experience on Front-End/Back-end test automation
- Familiarity with server-side REST APIs and JSON
What else would be handy?
- A ‘great leader’ who can build relationships and work productively with others across a variety of domains, disciplines, and locations
- Experience in leading teams and coaching others
- Someone who is passionate about technology and its application to real-world problems
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, specifically with a range of stakeholders.
- You’re passionate about technology and its application to real-world problems, such as software automation and delivery
What can I expect in Return?
We’re dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential!
As a new colleague to the team, you’ll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We’re committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and equal opportunity and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Together we’ll make it possible!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Web Chapter Lead job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Web Chapter Lead job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Web Chapter Lead job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.