The Resolute Group
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Water Network Analyst
Employer: The Resolute Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220553046
Water Network Analyst
Working for a Utilities consultancy delivering a digital transformation programme, collating, analysing and utilising the data on the new system.
Location:- Southern Region (London to Brighton) Hybrid
Salary:- 40,000 – 45,000 basic
(Depends on experience within the Water sector and Stakeholder communication)
As a Water Network Analyst, you will be working on a transformation programme, alongside consultants that are experienced and knowledgeable of the UK water sector.
Playing a vital role in the project, ensuring that clean water is delivered to customers safely and efficiently. Using data to identify and resolve problems with the network, such as leaks, pressure imbalances, and water quality issues. You will also be involved with developing and implementation plan to improve the efficiency and reliability of the network.
Day to day your role will change depending on the change programme but some of these tasks could include:
- Collect and analyse data on water flow, pressure, and quality
- Identify and report problems with the network, such as leaks, pressure imbalances, and water quality issues.
- Identify areas of the water network that are at risk of leakage or failure
- Develop and implement plans to reduce leakage and improve the reliability of the water network
- Work with the Change team in providing data to create the implement plans to improve the efficiency and reliability of the network.
- Look at the various methods analysing and optimizing water distribution networks. Bring new ideas and technology to the team that could automate or improve the current processes.
This role is predominantly home based, looking at 1-2 days in the office depending on the client and project requirements and a minimum of 3 days a week from home.
The perfect background would be Water experience supported by either:
- Water Networks
- Data analytics in the Water sector
- Water Network Modeller (Looking to move in to a Project Management role)
- Network Designer Engineer (Looking to step away from design and in to a consultant role)
- HNC/HND/Degree in an Engineering subject
- Experience of working in the Water sector bit it water provider, consultancy or contractor
- Driving license as you maybe required to come into the office for client meetings and flexibility is important.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
Please apply via this advert or contact Phil Crew via LinkedIn or Call The Resolute Group on (phone number removed).
All applications are kept confidential and will not be used without your permission.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Water Network Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Water Network Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Water Network Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.