BlueGreen Recruit Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Voice Solutions Architect
Employer: BlueGreen Recruit Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220527611
Voice Solutions Architect
Location: Hybrid (covering London areas)
Salary : 50k (plus benefits and OTE)
Will consider perm or temp
Committed to delivering exceptional communication experiences with the right partnerships to clients. Some of these partnerships include BT, Audiocodes, Anywhere365, PortaOne, Yealink and ICS. We value innovation, quality and collaboration, and are dedicated to providing top-notch solutions for businesses in different industries.
Looking for an experienced Voice Solutions Architect to join our team on a full-time basis. This is a hybrid role located in the London Area, with flexibility for some remote work. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining voice solutions that meet our clients’ business requirements. The Voice Solutions Architect will also need to work closely with other teams, such as sales and operations to support and solve clients’ issues.
- Strong experience with Voice over IP (VoIP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) architectures
- Strong experience in design and implementation of enterprise-grade voice solutions such as contact centres, collaboration platforms, and unified communication systems
- Working knowledge of public cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) and experience dealing with complex integrations
- Ability to perform cost/benefit analysis in order to provide solutions that will meet clients’ needs while balancing costs with profitability
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to proactively identify issues and offer creative solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and provide effective technical solutions while meeting clients’ needs and SLAs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related field or “time served” experience
- At least 5 years of related work experience, with a focus on designing and implementing complex voice solutions
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Voice Solutions Architect job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Voice Solutions Architect job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Voice Solutions Architect job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.