Overview: Visual Designer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Role – Visual Designer
Location – London
Duration – 6 months
We’re on a journey to build the bank of the future, and we need your help. We’re at the forefront of change, driving a digital transformation that’s reshaping the world of banking. We’re looking for a versatile visual designer who is excited by the opportunity to impact the lives of more than 26 million customers through our brands.
Visual design is the first impression consumers will have of our product-it is arguably the most important impression it’ll make. Users will decide whether to trust the credibility of a website/app based more upon its visual cues than its actual content. Additionally, it is one of the strongest ties a designer can use for effectual branding.
SO, WHAT DOES THAT INVOLVE?
Your role is to inject compassion & creativity into the work of a multidisciplinary team of designers,
product owners & engineers, ensuring customer focus through everything they do:
- Work with a given design system and branding guidelines to create a series of visual assets, such as illustrations and animations, for a new digital identity app.
- Actively participate on the improvement and iterations of the digital identity service.
- Develop deep empathy for people, understand their needs, aspirations and challenges.
- Sharing knowledge & improving design methods as an active member our design community.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE
Empathetic Collaborating Inquisitive Problem-solving Proactive customer advocate.
You’re used to working collaborative in multidisciplinary teams across digital journeys. A self-starter, with a good eye for detail, you’re comfortable taking the initiative to make sure we’re communicating in the simplest, most effective ways with our customers.
The role involves balancing all the factors that govern our business and how we look after customers ‘interests:
- Proven & demonstrable background at a senior experience in visual design for large scale projects.
- Advanced skills in: visual design across multiple platforms (iOS and Android) and mobile and web, prototyping, sketching skills
- Lead the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries;
- Experience of supporting user research activities;
- Proficiency with industry standard design & business tools such as; Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, InVision and After Effects;
- The ability to handle key stakeholders in the business who come from digital and non-digital backgrounds;
- Understand of the design thinking process and end to end user experience;
- Ability to taken in feedback, listen to others and present to stakeholders.
If you have experience in working in this environment and are customer focussed please apply now!
If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Visual Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Visual Designer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Visual Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.