Overview: Visibility Systems Engineer job vacancy in Warwickshire recruiting now
Employer: Jaguar Land Rover
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
Visibility Systems Team is one domain within the rapidly growing area of Systems Engineering in Body Engineering. We are responsible for the definition, development, integration, and delivery of complex direct vision systems.
This role will require you to lead both technical and project aspects of the definition, development, and delivery of harmonised systems solutions to meet the needs of your customers and stakeholders. You will manage stakeholder requirements to develop systems that are central to the customer experience of class leading vehicles we produce.The ideal candidate will be able to see ‘the big picture’ and apply systems thinking to craft a design that meets demanding customer and regulatory requirements, while ensuring simplicity and harmonisation.
* Creation and delivery of system behavioural and architectural artefacts
* Stakeholder identification and requirement eleicitiation
* System integration and harmonisation into the wider vehicle System of Systems
* Verification and Validation – Design and develop system integration tests
* Lead and collaborate in cross-functional technical reviews of systems
* Issue resolution and objective data analysis
* Adhere to the defined systems engineering process
* Supporting team members and stakeholders in understanding Systems Engineering methodology
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Effective communicator with the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely
* Systems development and delivery through all stages of the Systems V cycle
* Development of customer facing systems with HMI elements
* Detailed knowledge of model-based engineering trough Mathlab/Simulink/Stateflow toolchain
* Good knowledge of mathematical control techniques
* Quality and robustness techniques and standards such as FMEA, P-Diagrams, noise factor analysis, and data analysis techniques to support this
* Management tools and processes, version control, control strategy documentation
* Component and system level issue investigations including appropriate problem solving and reporting tools (Six Sigma, 5D, Is / Is Not, Fault Tree etc)
* Experience of safety critical systems and software, including standards such as ISO26262, IEC61508 or similar.
* Experience in applying Systems Engineering and in solving complex technical issues using a structured approach
* Experience in Dassault toolsets including CATIA 3Dx, TRM, and Magic Systems Of Systems Architect
* Experience in Matlab Simulink
* Understanding of automotive networking, diagnostics and fault handling techniques, and related system development tools (CANalyzer, ASL, CANape, etc.)
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Visibility Systems Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Visibility Systems Engineer job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Visibility Systems Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.