Overview: UX/UI Designer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: SIMPLY COMMERCE RECRUITMENT LTD
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are working with a Leading company in sports and entertainment which does not only hosts the world’s biggest live events but also creates them! Looking for a passionate UX/UI designer to join their fantastic team who would be responsible for maintaining and improving the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI).
- Participate as a member of the client’s development team, which is responsible for the upkeep and development of the in-house software projects and web applications.
- Collect and document the requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems while working with the Product Managers on the development team.
- Take full responsibility for all stages of the end-to-end user experience and user interface work-stream for all of our internally developed web applications. This includes determining user needs, coming up with concepts, defining and developing products, and designing how users will interact with those products.
- Put your design skills to use across a wide range of project categories and work processes.
- Collaborate closely with the Applications Development team to check that all of the concepts are implementable within the constraints of the available development resources.
- Comply with the Director, as well as any other member of the senior management team’s reasonable requests, and perform any additional pertinent duties that you may be assigned.
- Have a degree in a design-related field and prior experience working for agencies or in-house;
- Speak and write English with fluency;
- Bringing concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc. to the table with great proficiency
- Have prior experience collaborating with delivery teams and external stakeholders for products.
- Be able to present, discuss, and defend design decisions with assurance.
- Have expertise working with complicated prototyping solutions and emerging design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have a passion for design and keep up with the most recent trends and best practises to produce cutting-edge work.
- Establish productive working connections with employees at all levels.
- Possess the capacity to work on many tasks with shifting priorities.
- Have the ability to take initiative, work with little direction, efficiently manage your time, and meet deadlines.
- Possess a track record of providing accurate, thorough reports, being meticulous, and adhering to predetermined standards.
- Experience and/or an understanding of software development and programming languages
- Have experience working in teams using different project management methodologies including Waterfall, Kanban and Agile
- Have experience with project management tools such as Jira and Trello
This position requires you to be in the office in London once to twice a week.
Please apply for consideration and to have an introductory call to discuss in more detail.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this UX/UI Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this UX/UI Designer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this UX/UI Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.