Overview: UI/UX Games Designer job vacancy in Newcastle Upon Tyne recruiting now
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Remote but must be based in the North East of England or be willing to re-locate
Our client, based in Newcastle, creates data driven VR simulation training for hazardous environments. They are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join the team to work on data driven VR simulation products. All work is delivered using Scrum/Agile methods. The UI/UX Designer will ensure products are design-led and built with the optimum user experience in mind.
As a UX/UI Designer you will:
• Work with clients and team members to gather information about requirements
• Design and propose visual concepts to describe end-to-end product experiences
• Create personas, user journeys and site maps
• Create wireframes, prototypes and user flows
• Adopt and champion design best practices
• Ensure colleagues understand design practices
• Attend Agile and other team meetings as required
• Collaborate with software developers, QA, project managers and others as part of the project life cycle
• Document and review work with colleagues
• 3+ years design experience in simulation software, games industry or similar
• Knowledge of best practices in design and Agile processes
• Experience with VR and product visualisation including Axure, InVision, OmniGraffle, Visio, Sketch and the Adobe product suite
• Ability to collaborate and work well as part of a remote team.
• Be able to demonstrate initiative, determination, high quality output and excellent communication skills
• Fluent English
• Must be based in North East England.
• Flexible working hours
• Remote working (within North East)
• Share options
• Pension contributions.
• Investment in and time for your personal and professional development
• Two quiet mornings per week (no communication unless you want it).
• Sustainable approach from ways of working and how they create and manage data, to the projects worked on.
• Awesome, memorable and challenging work that makes a difference to the lives of end users
• Competitive salary depending on your experience
Our client creates shared value for their customers, investors, employees and community by adopting the ‘Triple Bottom Line’. They focus not just on profit, but also on people and the planet.
So if saving lives appeals to you and you want to make a difference this could be your dream job.
If you are interested in the advertised position of the UX/UI Designer role, then please ‘Register your interest’ through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Please do not apply unless you are already eligible to work in the UK. We do not respond to applicants who do not meet these criteria.?
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a Northeast based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the UK across a variety of disciplines including Tech, IT, Software Development, Design and Marketing
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this UI/UX Games Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this UI/UX Games Designer job vacancy in Newcastle Upon Tyne with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this UI/UX Games Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.