Overview: Travel Sales Consultant – London job vacancy in England recruiting now
Location: England, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
- Travel Sales Consultant / Associate Business Consultant
- £20,000 plus competitive commission structure.
- London – Hackney
This role would suit either a graduate or someone with up to 2 years sales experience, ideally within the travel sector. As a Travel Sales Consultant / Associate Business Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering new and exciting deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building new partnerships with high-end businesses, and signing the best possible deals. It will be your job to build rapport, gain buy-in, pitch, negotiate and deliver excellent customer service.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what the fastest growing digital sector in the UK.
Other responsibilities include:
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, LivingSocial, the merchant and Wowcher, LivingSocial’s growing customer base.
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher LivingSocial’s outstanding reputation.
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
We’re looking for:
- A money motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership of your sector.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.
- An enterprising and results-driven candidate. Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations using initiative and exercise sound judgement, whilst remaining resilient.
- You will ideally have sales experience, be this an entrepreneurial project or work whilst studying or similar.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
- Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively.
In return, we offer a number of fabulous benefits including:
- Clear and structured career pathways
- Fab office with a great team
- Lively social working culture, including ‘All-Bar-Wowcher’, sports and numerous other office events and activities
- Summer and Christmas office parties
- 25 days holiday
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle scheme
We are a “deal a day” site. We get unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK. We make the luxurious things in life affordable as we look for the best experiences and offer them at a price that’s hard to beat!
What are you waiting for?! #checkwowcherfirst
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Travel Sales Consultant – London job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Travel Sales Consultant – London job vacancy in England with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Travel Sales Consultant – London job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.