Clarity Pharma Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Trainee Sales Executive
Employer: Clarity Pharma Ltd
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220546264
Clarity Pharma Ltd, are one of the leading Pharmaceutical & Health Distribution services. Providing bespoke end-to-end distribution services combined with the latest market insights and strategies. We work with a number of manufacturers providing storage and distribution, supplying to full & short line wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries and hospitals.
Founded since 1999, we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards including the ‘Alantra Pharma Fast 50’ award for two years running.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a experienced Commercial Sales Executive, to join our team. This role will support our Commercial Sales Director with sales and admin support duties.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To support the Commercial Director with diary management and general administration duties.
- To gain and develop new business (selling directly over the phone- full training provided).
- To have responsibility for a database of existing and target customers.
- To pro-actively contact existing customers to maintain and grow the business with their accounts.
- To ensure all customer enquiries are managed in a professional and timely manner.
- To collaborate with various departments to seek further product information to resolve queries.
- To develop a good working knowledge of the product range to engage with the customer and provide an efficient front-line service.
- To complete order processing and communicating with customers.
- To generate and calculate quotations for accounts.
- To work to Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction.
- To complete the daily and monthly targets set.
- To follow procedures for each task and process/request including logging, processing and progress chasing enquiries.
- Some Telesales/Account management experience- Desirable
- Industry experience- Desirable
- High level of customer service skills and confident communicating with people of all levels.
- Ability to create needs and opportunities and to “think on feet”.
- Happy with working to targets & deadlines.
- Proactive & Flexible.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Highly organised nature with meticulous attention to detail.
- Positive and hard working with a ‘can-do attitude.
- Can work in a team as well as on own initiative.
- Customer focused and relationship building skills.
- Highly adaptable and a quick learner.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Clear commission structure.
- On-site parking.
- 25 days holiday + ‘Birthday Club’.
- Company socials.
- To be part of an exciting & growing company with a great team.
If you believe this role could be a good match, please apply now!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Trainee Sales Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Trainee Sales Executive job vacancy in Essex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Trainee Sales Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.