KM Education Recruitment Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Trainee Electronic Tutor / Trainer
Employer: KM Education Recruitment Ltd
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10d8c9f7-d0de-40ab-ad73-3f1c12c0bd28
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.Job Title: Trainee Electronic Tutor / TrainerLocation: Centre Based delivery in South HampshireSalary: £41,000 – £44,000 (dependent upon experience)Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!Type: Full Time, Permanent – 37 hours per week Full training and support is provided to achieve the level 4 Teaching Qualification Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Candidates must hold a minimum of Level 5 Foundation Degree (Electronic or Electrical Engineering)
- Must have strong competency in IT Hardware and Software
- Must hold a minimum of 5 years occupational experience within Electrical / or Electronic Engineering.
- Hold OR be willing to work towards a Level 4 Teaching Qualification.
- Confident to deliver classroom based / group training (full training and resources provided)
Duties:Unqualified Tutors will undergo training and support to complete a Level 4 Teaching Qualification and become a fully-fledged Trainer.
- Deliver engaging Electronic academic course modules and laboratory assignment training modules, including Mathematics in a classroom / workshop based setting – as well as distance learning.
- Coach, support and motivate learners throughout their training programme.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Mark and assess learners work and provide feedback on performance.
- Ensure lesson plans and training sessions are developed and up to date.
- Review course content to ensure it is current and evolves to support equipment advances and technologies using most appropriate training aids.
- Support with training design and training material updates
- Ensure all students are aware of Health and Safety requirements, Security, Engineering Hygiene and Cleanliness within the training area.
Please note:KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Trainee Electronic Tutor / Trainer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Trainee Electronic Tutor / Trainer job vacancy in Hampshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Trainee Electronic Tutor / Trainer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.