Job Title: Trade Marketing Specialist (all genders)
Employer: Schleich GmbH
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 3a29f
The following adventures await you at Schleich:
- Develop and execute trade marketing initiatives that drive sales and increase brand awareness, e.g. shop window decorations, roadshow activities, specialized POS furniture, customized banners
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify key opportunities to develop and present effective trade marketing programs
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to develop effective merchandising and promotional strategies for key accounts
- Manage trade marketing budget, analyze program results and optimize future programs
- Coordinate graphics/visualizations/renderings with internal stakeholders and manage inventory and disposition
- Manage end-to-end process for POS system and sales aids, including participation and driving local trade fairs
The chapters of your story so far:
- You have a degree in marketing or a related field
- You have experience in Trade Marketing and POS/sales aid development and management
- You distinguish yourself in a strong understanding of the UK retail environment and consumer behavior
- You show strong project management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- You are able to work independently, and demonstrate proactive problem-solving skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams and external partners
- You demonstrate a hands-on mindset to ensure prompt and effective completion of visual merchandising duties, including frequent travel to stores and installations of POS materials
- Experience with e-commerce and digital marketing innovation is a plus
No kingdoms nor mountains of gold, but many other rewards:
- No two days are the same in this career like no other. Work in a dynamic, diverse environment that offers individual career and development opportunities. All our employees also have access to numerous online courses via our training platform.
- Let’s write the Schleich story together. Be part of a motivated team of people who support and inspire each other and celebrate success together.
- We aim to please. We offer access to a fully equipped gym with classes as well as a wellness center with massages and beauty treatments.
- Appetising. Near the office you can find a subsidised canteen with healthy and vegan options.
- Every hero must retire one day. That’s why we offer a subsidised pension scheme.
- You can also enjoy great discounts on our schleich products – a great bonus for kids and adults alike.
- Speaking of savings, we offer a free shuttle bus from the local station to the office and back.
- And what about your adventures outside of Schleich? You can count on 30 days of paid leave per year and a hybrid working model with no core working hours.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Trade Marketing Specialist (all genders) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Trade Marketing Specialist (all genders) job vacancy in Hertfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Trade Marketing Specialist (all genders) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.