Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager On & Off Trade
Employer: Rémy Cointreau Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10826_5f09982754259586469c8bb5284bbe0d
The Rémy Cointreau Group, whose Charentais origins date back to 1724, is the result of the 1990 merger of holding companies owned by the Hériard Dubreuil and Cointreau families, which controlled E. Rémy Martin & Cie SA and Cointreau & Cie SA, respectively. The Group is also the result of successive partnerships with other companies active in the same wines and spirits business lines and is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris.
The Rémy Cointreau group owns a portfolio of exceptional brands of international renown: Rémy Martin and LOUIS XIII cognacs, Cointreau, Mount Gay rum, St-Rémy brandy, The Botanist gin, Telmont champagne, and the three whiskies Bruichladdich, Westland and Domaine des Hautes Glaces.
- You will develop a detailed knowledge of RC brands, stories, brand plans, priorities and sales target working with the sales and marketing teams to activate these plans in a commercially viable manner whilst building brand equity,
- Develop a solid understanding of Rémy Cointreau UKI customer base (universe, positioning, value chain, constraints, ambition) spending time in trade with account manager to develop efficient and adapted tools,
- Ensurethat each brand’s proposition is brought to life through customer activation plans in: Grocery, Retail/Prestige, On-trade (FST/Nationals), GTR,
- You will be in charge of creation of customer facing presentations, assisting and contributing to sales tenders/ new business and activations pitching,
- You will ensure On-trade events coordination/terrace activation support (inc. time in field) working in conjunction with the sales managers, brand managers and external agencies,
- You will be in charge of creative design briefs to agency partners for development of asset/POS creation.
- You will createdashboards to monitor A&P budget, raising POs – and managing spend (collaboration with both sales and marketing),
- Ensure efficient POS management (stock levels, storage and logistics with Stacci) and assist sales & marketing teams with management of customer attendance at brand academies.
- You will ensure regular reporting and evaluation (monthly channel/marketing meetings) to ensure that any CMB activity delivers against agreed KPI’s, business objectives and ROI,
- You will assiston corporate events, big brand events and trade shows.
- You havea strong commercialunderstanding of multi-channel sales environment – incl. On, Off, RTM,
- You will bring also your understanding of brand marketing strategy and sensibility to brand priorities & objectives,
- Ideally you have a knowlege and understanding of spirit industry,
- You areat ease with commercial finance / figures / ratios.
- Your interpersonal skills will be an asset for working across depts. & functions,
- You have excellent written & verbal English communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Rémy Cointreau is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Trade Marketing Manager On & Off Trade job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Trade Marketing Manager On & Off Trade job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Trade Marketing Manager On & Off Trade job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.