Job Title: Test Engineer
Location: Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: fbaecbed-a8ca-47df-bb6b-dea8ba37cc49
We are currently looking for a Test Engineer for 6 months in Derby
To execute routine test and fault free running operations of West Midlands Aventra fleet that are undergoing the sales programme.
- Execute allocated activities to the appropriate procedure.
- Attend pre-test and post-test debriefs held by the Team Leader.
- Ensure compliance to HSE regulations and local site procedures.
- Review the quality of the test specification and/or test procedure.
- Track and compile all activities during the shift and complete a high-quality test log.
- Engage in assigned improvement activities.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 5 year’s experience of the rail industry and train sub-systems.
- Experience of Aventra platform desirable but not essential
- NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline required as a minimum
Personal Attributes / Skills
- IT literate and proficient in MS Office package.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Sound product knowledge
- Conflict Management
If you would like to apply, please send your CV for review today!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Test Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Test Engineer job vacancy in Derbyshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Test Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.