Overview: Technology Procurement Partner job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Bramwith Consulting
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Digital Procurement Partner – Household Name Broadcast Company
Location: Central London
Contact Isabelle at
This national broadcast company are seeking an experienced digital procurement partner to join their procurement function. This opportunity has arisen at a very exciting time for the company as they build companywide strategies to implement a number of transformation projects.
Reporting directly to the head of digital procurement this role offers the opportunity to run digital procurement categories under your own guise, and will facilitate amazing professional and personal growth for the successful candidate.
Digital Procurement Partner role includes:
- The opportunity to create category strategies across the relevant areas.
- Working across a range of projects, helping to facilitate the transformation of the wider company from a procurement perspective.
- Stakeholder management to ensure best practice of procurement, in the most efficient manner.
Digital Procurement Partner role requirements:
- Experience working across indirect procurement, with a focus on categories including but not limited to: Digital Technology, IT, IT Services, Cloud, Software, Hardware.
- A track record of maintaining effective stakeholder relationships.
- A proactive nature in regards to the fluctuating needs within the procurement markets.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please send your profile to Isabelle at
Indirect procurement, Digital Procurement, IT Procurement, Hardware Procurement, Software Procurement, Cloud Services.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Technology Procurement Partner job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Technology Procurement Partner job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Technology Procurement Partner job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.