Job Title: Technology, Data and Digital Lawyer
Employer: Michael Page (UK)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10826_d458baef0b2900a123e599d08c034a20
We have been made aware of a global phishing campaign where employees from companies are being impersonated. We are confident that no PageGroup system has been breached. Find out how to protect yourself
London Permanent £80,000 – £84,500 per year
- Provide expert legal advice in relation to technology, data and digital matters.
- Be a key contributor in a team exposed to broad-ranging, complex legal work.
About Our Client
As one of the world’s busiest international airports this major transportation hub serves as a vital gateway for millions of passengers and significant cargo traffic. Spanning a vast area with multiple terminals, it boasts a rich history, world-class facilities, and connectivity to destinations worldwide.
Provide professional legal expertise to the Commercial and Solutions area of the business for a broad range of technology, data and digital matters.
The successful applicant will primarily provide strategic, general commercial and contractual legal advice on all forms of contracts, policies and other arrangements, with a particular focus on:
- procurement of technology solutions (including but not limited to software, hardware, SaaS and cloud based services);
- matters relating to data; data protection and privacy; and information and cyber-security; and
- commercialisation of digital products and services
The role holder will ensure that advice is provided with a view to promoting compliance with contractual, legal and regulatory requirements and ensuring the business is fully legally compliant.
The Successful Applicant
The following qualifications and experience are essential if applying for this role:
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales, or similar common law jurisdictions;
- Notable experience and a keen interest in technology (both procurement and commercialisation), data; data protection and privacy; information and cyber-security; digital products and services;
- Strong written, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Experience of diverse aspects of commercial/contractual legal advice with a demonstrable track record of completing successful transactions with a high level of personal involvement;
What’s on Offer
A competitive salary, excellent benefits, and multiple opportunities for both professional and personal growth are on offer.
Please contact Rosie Gage of Michael Page Legal to discuss and apply.
Michael Page is part of the PageGroup. Michael Page is a trading name of Michael Page International Recruitment Limited. Registered in England No. Registered Office: 200 Dashwood Lang Road, Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2NX
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Technology, Data and Digital Lawyer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Technology, Data and Digital Lawyer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Technology, Data and Digital Lawyer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.