Overview: Technical trainer MHE job vacancy in Wiltshire recruiting now
Employer: First Military Recruitment
Location: Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
LB44 – Technical Trainer/CoachLocation: SwindonSalary: £28,000 – £35,000Overview:First Military Recruitment are currently supporting one of our established and expanding businesses in the search for a Technical Trainer/Coach.Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of apprentice learning programmes and curriculum development.
- Management of the assessment of knowledge, skills, and behaviours
- Management of the review process to ensure consistency of reviews, tracking of progress and achievement.
- Co-ordination of both on and off-the job training, Functional Skills, and commercial programmes.
- Teaching and learning of years one, two, three and four learners and commercial programmes.
- Development of the activities delivered for the company, including Apprenticeships, up-skilling, and commercial programmes.
- Employer engagement.
- Compliance with the requirements of the Education Inspection Framework (EIF)
- Comply with the constraints and demands of teaching timetables for apprentice off-the job training delivery and commercial programmes.
- Delivery of Schemes of Work in compliance with the requirements of – SFA, Awarding Bodies/companies, Ofsted, and IFA.
- Preparation and development of learning materials for training delivery for all assigned training programmes.
- To manage the tracking of progress and achievement of all assigned learners in conjunction with the Head of Quality and Curriculum and Business analyst.
- Production and management of learner report process, in conjunction with the Events Co-ordinator and Head of Quality and Curriculum.
- To act as tutor to assigned learners providing academic guidance and support when needed.
- To carry out assessment of learner s work and examinations in accordance with internal and external criteria, ensuring that quality standards are maintained.
- To provide monthly reports to Senior Management as required.
- Advise and counsel learners as necessary regarding training, welfare, and discipline.
- Carry our Health and Safety monitoring of the employer location to ensure adequate facilities, insurance and statutory Health and Safety requirements.
- Liaison with Events Co-ordinator and Head of Quality and Curriculum.
- Liaison with employers.
- Actively promote Equal Opportunities in accordance with our policy to ensure employer and trainee compliance and to ensure that no individual is discriminated against.
- Be familiar with and adhere to all the company policies.
- Actively support company policy and best practice in security, with emphasis on protection of customer sensitive information.
- Promote a safe working environment in accordance with current legislation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer focus: To understand customer views, needs and objectives.
- Demonstrate technical competence at level 4 and above.
- Achieve objectives as agreed at Annual Appraisal.
- Ensure consistency of delivery of on-the-job/off-the-job training.
- Ensure consistency of assessment process.
- Provide information to managers, external bodies and stakeholders as required.
- To contribute and work as part of a team.
- Use learning, best practice, and experience to the benefit of all our activities.
- Update professional and academic knowledge.
- Minimum level of qualifications, skills and experience required for the role.
- Confident and adept when dealing with learners, employers, external trainers/Coaches, and partners.
- A working knowledge of Awarding Body requirements in liaison with the Events Co-ordinator and Head of Quality and Curriculum.
- Creative, responsive, able to work under pressure, to tight timescales and deadlines.
Location: SwindonSalary: £28,000 – £35,000
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Technical trainer MHE job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Technical trainer MHE job vacancy in Wiltshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Technical trainer MHE job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.