Job Title: Technical Surveyor
Employer: ATS Recruitment
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220767874
£DOE + Benefits
Our client a well-established client, incorporated in 2006 are one of the largest Corporate Approved Inspectors. They provide Building Control performance standards to ensure their building control process provides added value. Due to continued growth, my client are now looking for Technical Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
Provide the business, clients of the business and senior management with technical experience, compliance, working in a technical team environment, the role will be office based, The role has flexibility and a huge array of projects that include some of the largest projects in Europe, and certainly the largest in the UK!
- Appraise construction project detailing/technical risks
- Undertake customer and client phone calls
- Review and respond to emails in professional manner
- Assist with construction related technical queries
- Assist company managers with the review of internal and external technical complaints and resolutions
- Provide technical expertise and guidance
- Review technical documentation. Appraise and update customer and project documentation
- Assist company managers in supporting the company directors
The right candidate will have NVQ Level 6, CABE, CIOB or equivalent.
- Company pension scheme 6%
- 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Internal and external training
- Expenses paid
- Addition perks such as gym membership, vouchers etc
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Technical Surveyor job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Technical Surveyor job vacancy in Manchester with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Technical Surveyor job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.