Overview: Technical Support Manager Electrical job vacancy in Warwickshire recruiting now
Employer: Optima UK Inc Ltd
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Service expert focused on building internal / external relationships while delivering exceptional results.
This role works collaboratively across the organisation, sales, operations, and admin to drive the performance of the team forward in tandem with world class customer results and satisfaction.
There are two key aspects of this function – delivering value to our customers through your team and managing team initiatives to move business results forward.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing appropriate solutions to the technical issues faced by the customers.
- Providing customer support services in addition to the technical services.
- Prioritising and dealing with the issues in a timely manner.
- Installing new operating systems and replacing the old ones if required.
- Keeping track of the customer queries and resolving the issues as early as possible.
- Ensuring that the fault is completely rectified and ensuring that it does not appear in the future.
- Providing correct feedback to customers.
- Preparing technical support team performance reports
- Develop and mentor the team
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the applications support team, providing them guidance and direction as necessary
All employees are required to:
- Be flexible in their duties/responsibilities and perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of their job and their level of responsibility.
- Undertake overtime as and when required.
- Maintain confidentiality of data and information that is sensitive to the Company, in line with Company policy and the Data Protection Act (1998).
- Take responsibility for their own career development including training and development to meet the changing demands of their role/ business.
- Adhere to all Company’s policies.
- Take a proactive approach to managing their own and others Health & Safety.
A commitment to company values – Reliability, Dynamic, Solution Orientation, Empathy & Sustainability
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Technical Support Manager Electrical job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Technical Support Manager Electrical job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Technical Support Manager Electrical job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.