Overview: Technical Support job vacancy in Manchester recruiting now
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Customer Support Technician
Full-Time; Monday – Friday – 8am-4:30pm or 9:30am-6pm
25 days leave + bank holidays, option to Buy/Sell holidays
About the Role
The role of Customer Support Technician will encompass a range of key customer service activities providing support to our channel partners. You will act as the prime customer contact point for all query types. Your day will consist of fault management primarily, as well as general support for our various inhouse, market leading business-led communications products.
You will be 100% focused on delivering excellent service using strong technical and diagnostic skills. As a Customer Support Technician, you will play a key part in a fast-paced, proactive business function that is key to our success. We know giving you the right tools and training is essential. Full training will be given on our products as well as ongoing coaching and support.
• You will be an excellent team player with a proactive mindset, with a passion for working together as a team to achieve goals.
• You will thrive in an environment where you are trusted to be work smart and work hard without micro management.
• You will have excellent IT Skills, as well as a familiarity with general Customer Service handling & CRM systems.
• You ll have an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease, taking pride in providing a first-class customer experience at all times
• You ll have a good technical understanding and a logical approach to resolving diagnostic issues.
• Ideally, you ll have experience of providing technical customer support for Voice and Data technologies
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Technical Support job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Technical Support job vacancy in Manchester with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Technical Support job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.