Overview: Technical Support Engineer – French speaking job vacancy in Buckinghamshire recruiting now
Location: Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting to the Manager of Tech Support, you will work with our team of experienced, veteran specialists who are experts in helping our customers protect their most valuable assets using our leading-edge technology. In this position, you will be a part of the Endpoint Technical Support team, who support customers throughout the EMEA region. Daily you will work with some of McAfee’s most valuable customers to help them protect their organisations against cyber-attacks, help them use McAfee products and services to the highest levels. The role consists of both reactive issue resolution and pro-active communication. We deal with large customers assisting with products such as Endpoint Security and EDR.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the role:
The Technical Support Engineer role consists of the following:
- Provide security advice and recommendations
- Provide technical support to McAfee Enterprise Customers, managing technical issues to resolution
- Work on service requests and internal improvement projects
- Maintain an accurate and complete record of activities for each service request for both the customer and McAfee
- Identify and share opportunities for training
- Work with internal global teams to identify beneficial opportunities.
- Collaborate with the products development teams
- Participation in Technical Forums
- Customer focused.
- You are passionate about learning new products and technologies.
- You have the technical knowledge to assess and understand the impact, severity and urgency of issues.
- You are used to working as part of a cross functional team and can integrate quickly with existing team so that maximum contribution to team goals can be achieved.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Windows.
- Experience working in a Technical support environment.
- IT Security related certifications.
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee .
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Technical Support Engineer – French speaking job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Technical Support Engineer – French speaking job vacancy in Buckinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Technical Support Engineer – French speaking job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.