Overview: Technical Sales Specialist – North East England, Scotland & Ireland (Field) job vacancy in Midlothian recruiting now
Employer: Becton Dickinson
Location: Midlothian, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
About the role
An exciting opportunity to work within an established territory as part of a strong team, in a world class organisation, with an industry leading brand. This role will provide varied and interesting responsibilities, combining sales of capital equipment, reagents and for customers across a range academic, industry and clinical specialities in your territory. Support and development opportunities will be provided to realise the successful applicant s full potential in the role and future positions. The successful applicant can look forward to a competitive salary and commission package, company car, mobile phone and other benefits.
The focus for this person will be in sales of flow cytometry and single-cell multi-omic instrumentation and associated reagents, through direct sales activities, as well as establishing collaborative relationships with a combination of a full cross-segment territory. The aim being to grow and develop the revenue within the designated accounts, through creating and implementing plans that enable customers to work towards their goals with the help of BD technology, capabilities and support in partnership.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the growth targets for the BDB business are met on their territory within the BD product ranges through direct negotiation, sales activities, attendance at exhibitions, organisation of on site meetings/demonstrations and technical support.
- Be knowledgeable across the academic, industry and clinical customers in terms of applications of flow cytometry, market dynamics and procurement practices.
- To participate in sales meetings, providing up to date and accurate information about the sales territory.
- This sales territory is a regional role within your selected territory.
- This role is a hybrid of field and work from home.
- BSc/Msc or equivalent in a Life Science discipline or a related subject and/or have several years of laboratory experience
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment;
- Ability and demonstration of challenging the status quo;
- High personal accountability & integrity;
- Courage to drive through change in a professional manner;
- Passion to “make a difference” to the patient & health
- Proactive with the ability to take initiative with a can do attitude;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Ability to build trust and engender positive relationships with the customers;
- High level of commercial awareness within the UK Healthcare arena;
- Ability to assimilate complexity and to handle multiple-priorities;
- Challenge, collaborate and tackle problems creatively;
- Focused and achievement oriented;
- Embodies trust, integrity and ethics inside and outside the Company;
- Self-motivated – demonstrates personal drive and ambition, encouraging innovation, focusing on delivery to our customers;
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all BD Associates both within the UK and international markets;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others at all levels;
- Computer literacy with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office and CRM
- Adherence to/compliance with policies, processes and procedures;
- Valid and current driving licence.
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program – which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components – is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location
GBR Winnersh – Eskdale Road
GB-RDG 0 35 (United Kingdom)
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Technical Sales Specialist – North East England, Scotland & Ireland (Field) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Technical Sales Specialist – North East England, Scotland & Ireland (Field) job vacancy in Midlothian with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Technical Sales Specialist – North East England, Scotland & Ireland (Field) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.