New Appointments Group
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Technical Customer Service Advisor
Employer: New Appointments Group
Location: Kent, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220553374
We are working with a recognised supply company who are seeking a Technical Customer Service Advisor to join their small and friendly team. You will have experience supporting customers via telephone, email and document correspondence, handling simple or complex issues and provide technical/service knowledge being able resolve the matter successfully.
- Give consumer technical advice on the telephone to customers.
- Organise and arrange Engineers/Agent call-outs as necessary.
- Check previous history on calls and ensure all paperwork is complete.
- Ensure the customer is contacted within specified times.
- Follow-up on the problems through the Engineer/Service Agents to ensure call-outs are completed and the problem has been solved.
- Recognise and report complaint cases and escalate to the Helpline Supervisor.
- Check engineer job reports on the computer.
Essential skills required
- Customer serive/Call centre experience
- Good with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised
- IT literate
- Problem solver
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to earn more by up-selling services
- On-site parking
- Life assurance cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Private healthcare scheme (after probation)
- Company pension
- Milestone birthday gifts
- Social events
You must be able to drive and have your own vehicle due to the location of the company.
Working hours – 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and one Saturday (in every 3) 9am – 4pm.
Full time, Permanent
CVs in Word Format to Morwenna (url removed)
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Technical Customer Service Advisor job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Technical Customer Service Advisor job vacancy in Kent with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Technical Customer Service Advisor job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.