Job Title: Technical Consultant
Employer: MRI Software
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 61b08a286eb0040016809c52
Salary 35,000 – 65,000 GBP per year
2 years of experience in a technical role preferably with experience of Oracle SQL database queries
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Enthusiastic team player at all levels (individual contributor to executive)
– Ability to reason logically and provide and document technical solutions
– Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously with minimal direction
– High Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
– Experience in Financial reporting would be an advantage but is not essential
– Experience within a Real Estate context would be preferable
The creation of new and the enhancement of existing product integrations using; SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and proprietary tools
– Web Services built on the SOAP protocol or the REST architecture using the JSON or XML messaging formats (including the creation of WSDL and XSD files).
– Using automated API testing tools such as SoapUI.
– Supporting the SaaS Services team to implement SFTP on behalf of clients
– Provide ETL services using proprietary tools which involves working closely with the client to migrate data from third-party systems
– Knowledge of C# and the .NET framework including the use of the Visual Studio IDE to enhance the existing application.
– Knowledge of document management systems such as SharePoint is an advantage.
– Team Foundation Server (TFS) Source Code Management using Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC).
– The creation of new reports using native T-SQL, Stored Procedures and proprietary tools
– Working with front end developers to produce data for our software products and report layout designers to produce layouts to meet customer specifications
– Optimizing the performance of production databases
– Write technical business documentation including report specifications
– Assist clients and the team in software configuration, report building, testing, and deployment
– Manage project timelines, risks, and dependencies, and actively resolve project-related issues as they arise
– Be proactive, determined, and supportive in problem-solving within the team
– Raise and follow-up internal cases for development change requests, and action Project Manager and Consultant requests.
– All other duties as assigned
– .NET Framework
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Technical Consultant job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Technical Consultant job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Technical Consultant job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.