Job Title: Technical Clerk
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 1223686
Wood Digital Consulting (DC) is recruiting for a Technical Clerk to support one of our UK projects.
This role requires the ability to work with a team in a remote working environment, with occasional days working in either the Aberdeen or Glasgow office.
Applicants must be able to pass HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) check.
The Technical Clerk will play a supporting role for engineers and their deliverables while supporting the Lead Engineers in accomplishing project objectives.
- Managing excel spreadsheets for the Project Team
- Chasing information to support programme deliveries / deliverables
- Printing and compiling paperwork
- Information and inputting into internal databases
- Updates and maintains project document record keeping
- General support / admin for the Project team
- Compilation / reconciliation of client Project reporting deliverables
- FAT / SAT documentation support
- Basic training material compilation and support
- Assistance in compilation of Operations and maintenance manuals
- Compilation of final deliverables
- Software backup archiving and asset register
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (mainly Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams)
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to learn and adapt to new electronic data management systems
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the project team
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to manage own workload with others
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Technical Clerk job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Technical Clerk job vacancy in Aberdeen with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Technical Clerk job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.