Job Title: Tech PR Executive
Employer: Inspiring Interns & Graduates
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 4223442a-5ecf-4b54-981e-b306567f44fc
Are you a confident and enthusiastic PR exec seeking a new challenge?Our client, a Tech B2B PR agency supporting various Nordic clients and start-ups is looking for a junior to mid-level Account executives to join their creative and vibrant team!About the ClientWe use the news momentum created by such initiatives to secure conventional PR opportunities, including product reviews, key staff profiles, and general brand-building PR work. We also provide reactive news support, turning pertinent stories within the news agenda to its clients’ advantage through the introduction of spokespersons, case studies, or relevant client statistics.About the role:This role is hybrid – Monday and Thursday are spent in the office We are looking for confident candidates to join our Technology and Consumer-technology media teams. Our company is a close-knit, creative team that works with a range of exciting start-ups from Scandinavia and Europe, as well as the US. With a strong focus on harnessing and setting the news agenda, candidates will need to have a good understanding of the UK and international media landscape.In return, you will find a workplace that genuinely values the creativity and insight of all team members and gives everyone the chance to contribute exciting and challenging ideas to campaigns. This young, vibrant agency prides itself on delivering consistently creative work that helps clients attract potential investors, partners, and employees, whilst also engaging with target end users. The atmosphere is one of self-starting autonomy and enthusiasm, so a candidate for this role must be self-assertive and determined. There is a highly reactive element to this role, with an emphasis on responding to (directly and tangentially) relevant stories emerging within the news cycle. International travel is a regular feature of this position. About You:
- Help with planning and delivering media strategies for our clients
- Raise the profile of client key staff (both Founders/CEOs and interesting people within an organisation) within technology and consumer media
- Potentially attend client and new business meetings in the UK, Scandinavia, and USA
- Working alongside other AEs, SAEs, AMs and SAMs, as well as other colleagues on your team, you will help with the overall servicing of our clients
- Coordinating strategy and outreach with colleagues within Tech Media, Business Media Consumer Media, and Creative teams
- Managing the media programme and pitching to relevant media
- Writing and editing client documentation, including presentations, key messages, Q&A, press releases etc.
- On behalf of clients, researching and analysing competitors and presenting findings
- Preparing briefing documents for clients in advance of interviews
- Providing strategic advice to clients
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members
- Potentially attending international meetings (in US, Berlin, and Scandinavia)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience and a proven track record
- Must have a keen interest in the interlinked nature of the news cycle, technology, social media, and global business trends
- The ability to think on your feet and respond to breaking news stories on behalf of clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in assisting the running of accounts and giving strategic counsel to clients
- Experience in handling new business and onboarding new clients
- You absolutely must be prepared to make phone calls to the media during which you can compellingly and accurately discuss our extraordinary clients.
- Candidates should have experience within client-facing, media/business-related roles.
Working Here / Perks
- Opportunities for business travel (regular press trips to Stockholm, Oslo, Reykjavík and Berlin)
- BUPA Employee Assistance Programme for mental health
- Subsidised gym membership
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays, PLUS ‘Free’ days off between Christmas and New Year when the office is closed
- Day off on your Birthday
- Monthly development lunches
- Quarterly creative dinner/drink sessions
- A very social office, filled with food and drinks!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Tech PR Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Tech PR Executive job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Tech PR Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.