Overview: Team Product Owner – London & Edinburgh job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Lloyds Banking Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Lloyds Banking Group
London & Edinburgh (One role available in each location) (please apply if able to work in the London location 1-3 days per week as required, the rest from home)
Salary & Benefits
Annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays. We also offer flexible working hours, agile working practices and regular home working. We aim to ensure you have a good work-life balance and positive mental health!
Who are Lloyds Banking Group?
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK’s leading digital franchise, with over 13 million active online customers across our three main brands – including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland and Scottish Widows – as well as the biggest mobile bank in the country.
Group Chief Operating Office is one of the Divisions which is leading the way through new ways of working to implement our strategy and react faster to market developments. Become part of our diverse team and you’ll experience a rare opportunity to impact the lives of more than 26 million customers. We need people who can make this transformation a reality.
We’re focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together!
What team does this sit in?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Payments & Economic Crime Prevention area. The overall vision is to promote social well-being for our customers by enabling them to make and receive payments and protect them from fraud and financial crime.
We do this by supporting the Payments and Economic Crime Prevention Business Areas in processing compliant, fast, secure and flexible transaction management services and covering rising threats from social engineering and real time payments by implementing new and improved digital ways of meeting and exceeding our customer needs.
About the role:
We’re looking to recruit a skilled Team Product Owner (Team PO) within the International and High Value Lab. The Lab ensures that customers to continue to transact cross-border Payments in a safe and efficient manner. Also leading the build of and migration to a new International Payments Platform whilst ensuring LBG maintains Regulatory and Scheme Compliance.
You’ll create an environment in which people bring out the best in themselves and ensure they feel safe to experiment. The Team PO stimulates innovation by continually prioritising customer needs and challenges for the team to address, driving delivery of value.
What you’ll do:
- Inspire the team with energy and passion
- Think strategically, valuing both big change and incremental improvements
- Focus on collaboration, deliver and celebrate success as a team
- Influence without authority, trusting and empowering the team with responsibility
- Use data driven, evidence-based decision making
Here’s how you’ll make a difference:
- Use your experience working with technical and cross-functional teams to deliver change
- Build relationships utilising your advanced customer management and business awareness
- Support your team to build, refine and prioritise the product backlog
- Contribute to business / product / IT strategy
- Influence alignment up and down the organisation – able to explain prioritisation decisions in releases
- Be responsible for the budget for your work, including planning and forecasting costs (revex and capex)
- Support key project activities such as Risk and Issue management or change management
- Input into regular status reporting highlighting successes and issues to key partners
What we need from you:
- Knowledge and understanding of the payments industry (ideally International)
- Has experience of delivering sophisticated technical solutions
- Wants to develop a career within Payments in product ownership
- Knowledge of Cross-Border Payments schemes and messages
Together we’ll make it possible…So what can we offer you in return?
The opportunity to work within a Lab that supports a key function of LBG to ensure that Customers cross-border Payments continue to flow seamlessly into and out of the Bank. The Lab is continually looking into ways to combine the traditional Waterfall delivery approach with Agile ways of working (Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Daily stand-ups etc
Sound like you? Apply today, we’d love to hear from you…
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Team Product Owner – London & Edinburgh job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Team Product Owner – London & Edinburgh job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Team Product Owner – London & Edinburgh job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.