To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Team Leader – Hire & Sales
Employer: Recruitment Helpline
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220540795
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Team Leader – Hire & Sales to join a well-established company based in Cramlington
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 Per Annum, Depending on Experience.
They are a leading independent provider of plant hire solutions to the construction industry. The company was founded in 1965 and is a professional family-run business employing nearly 50 people from its brand-new state of the art facility in Cramlington, Northumberland.
The company has a large fleet of plant available for both self-drive hire and operated hire as well as offering haulage services and plant maintenance services to its impressive customer base nationally. They are passionate about what they do and have developed a continuous improvement attitude across all areas of the business. They are proud of their people who work tirelessly to develop the business and provide what is an exceptional customer service.
The company has a commitment to safety and quality and apply rigorous standards to all of their operations. The company is committed to the environmental cause and has adopted a number of energies saving processes across its site.
Team Leader Hire and Sales
As a Team Leader – Hire and Sales, you will be responsible for consistent delivery of Customer Service, monitor and audit procedural standards, you will maintain strong customer relations and resolve customer queries in a prompt and efficient manner as well as proving a daily platform to enhance business growth.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Departmental adherence to agreed procedures.
- Maintain Product Structure and pricing on ERP system.
- Ensure Customer Requirements are correctly logged and maintained in our ERP System.
- Maintain Product knowledge.
- Maintain Access to current product specifications and supporting documentation.
- Application & Maintenance of Hire rate pricing structure.
- Identify stock availability and status and escalate shortages.
- Understand transportation cost of products and able to interpret the transport matrix.
- Oversee & Manage Live Quotations produced Conversions & Closures/Losses.
- Generate order confirmations, Create sales orders.
- Quality check client purchase orders against Contracts.
- Manage and escalate Orders taken from Accounts on stop.
- Oversee management of Deposit Hires.
- Contract maintenance (re-dating and site address amendments).
- Oversee and Manage the Off-Hire Process and execution.
- Oversee Exchange Process and associated charges if applicable.
- Oversee the Management of Re-Hired Equipment.
- Manage Hire Suspension Process & Procedures.
- Ensure Daily/Weekly/Monthly actions are carried out with actions implemented.
- Invoice queries NCR preparation and corrective actions.
- Manage and oversee time sheets for operated hires.
- Daily Off-Hire Register conformance checks.
- Improve workplace functions and production.
- Review procedures and processes.
- Day to day problem solving.
- Account and contract tidy up/ housekeeping.
- Training of new staff when required.
- Departmental Invoicing Hire & Service.
- Production of Management reports.
- Provide Analysis Reports as directed.
Skills, knowledge & Experience:
Experience in office management and managing teams of four or more.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail.
Customer focussed and experience in a customer centric environment.
Effective people management skills.
Excellent administrative and coordination skills.
Experience working in operational environment is preferable but not essential.
Financial acumen with a good understanding of sales, profit margins and business costs.
The ability to maintain quality of work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Experience using IT and software packages such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and ERP systems to report to business performance to management.
Willingness to work as part of a team as well as being self-motivated to work independently and use own initiative as well as supporting others in your team.
Full clean driving licence.
To provide excellent customer service in line with departmental standards, policies & procedures in the performance of the duties of the post. This will be measured through customer feedback and general employee conduct.
All enquiries processed efficiently within a reasonable time, prioritising them by importance. This will be measured via Timebound Targets.
Minimise open enquiries by the end of the day. This will be measured by the number of open enquiries each hire controller has standing at the end of the working day.
Maintain live quotes and provisional start dates This will be measured via the BeesApps sales portal no live quotes should be on the system with a past due date.
Achieve the company transport rates target. This will be measured by ensuring you adhere to the transport rates.
Hire/Service/Sales Credits Produced This will be measured via qty of credits raised per month and the credit value sum as a % of Sales.
Continually develop self to enhance knowledge & skills. This will be measured through feedback and evidence provided by your manager.
Assisting staff and training. This will be measured through staff performance and feedback.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Team Leader – Hire & Sales job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Team Leader – Hire & Sales job vacancy in Northumberland with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Team Leader – Hire & Sales job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.