Overview: T & A Business Analyst (18 Month FTC) job vacancy in Northamptonshire recruiting now
Location: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
T & A Business Analyst Northamptonshire £55,000 – £60,000
Your new company
The organisation is a private sector chain based in Northamptonshire
Your new role
* Analyse technical and non technical requirements for a large number of sites across the UK
* Assist the change management team with functional requirements, running training workshops and creating documents for large time and attendance implementation.
* Weekly reports including lessons learned and best practice.
* Collaborate with the build team to ensure the Time and attendance implementations run smoothly.
What you’ll need to succeed
* Experience of working on time and attendance system implementations. (Essential)
* Experience working on HR/Payroll related projects.
* Full UK Drivers license.
* Strong knowledge of techniques to ensure stakeholder alignment, such as context diagrams, capability models and operating models.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Engaging ad collaborative ensuring the projects are a success across each site
What you’ll get in return
* Excellent Salary.
* A long term fixed term contract.
* Competitive holiday.
* The opportunity to travel across the UK.
* Part remote working.
* Excellent car Allowance scheme
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this T & A Business Analyst (18 Month FTC) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this T & A Business Analyst (18 Month FTC) job vacancy in Northamptonshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this T & A Business Analyst (18 Month FTC) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.