Overview: Sustainability Consultant job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Lewis Davey
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Lewis Davey are looking for a Sustainability Consultant to join a Sustainability team. The role will support sustainability reporting, performance management and ESG advisory to our client’s real estate portfolios, working with occupiers, surveyors and site teams to lead on strategic deliverables and grow strong client relationships.
The successful candidate should have a holistic knowledge of sustainability and wider environmental, social and governance issues for the built environment. In addition, the candidate will have a broad understanding of sustainability trends, regulation and market developments.
This should ideally include experience in sustainability strategy, policy, reporting, community/tenant/occupier engagement and sustainability compliance.
An experienced Sustainability Consultant is required to provide services including but not limited to;
• Working with colleagues, supports clients in developing and delivering sustainability strategies, which may include sustainability initiatives management, ESG data analysis and reporting, implementation of external standards, compliance management and stakeholder engagement to drive sustainability improvements.
• Working with expert colleagues to provide general sustainability support, which may include advisory on: environmental legislation and compliance audits; management systems such as ISO14001 & ISO50001; green building certifications; EPC/EPC Plus & MEES risk review; net zero strategies; waste management; travel planning; and biodiversity (referring where necessary to the wider team).
• Demonstrate general awareness (but not necessarily in-depth knowledge) of social sustainability issues such as the WELL Standard, the FitWELL standard wider Health & Wellbeing and social value.
• Provide sustainability support across service lines including property management, occupier and landlord relations, and sector specific real estate markets.
• Produce data analysis, client presentations and written reports to a high standard.
• Deliver training materials, client engagement and communications.
• Communicate through formal presentations and informal interactions with clients and staff.
• Contribute to both financial and technical management of key fee earning services.
• Contribute to marketing and case study material.
• Contribute to the development of fee proposals, and attend pitches on behalf of the sustainability team where relevant.
• Develop an overarching knowledge of the services, and where appropriate provide input to adapt and enhance processes to improve efficiency, quality and innovation
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Strong attention to detail and produces work to a high, consistent and accurate standard.
• Resourceful team worker, with ability to be autonomous in certain specialist fields.
• Ability to develop lasting and effective relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
• Customer orientated – ability to be client facing; excellent communicator and presenter.
• Excellent time management. Can deliver work under pressure and to fixed deadlines.
• Highly motivated individual – with drive for self-development.
• Excellent English, grammar, spelling and document checking skills.
• An evident passion for sustainability.
• BSc/BA Degree in Sustainability or equivalent.
• At least 1 years’ experience within the Sustainability field.
• Completely IT literate with high level of competence in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Experience of working with sustainability data.
• MSc or MEng in Sustainability or equivalent.
• Professional qualification such as IEMA, Energy Institute (EI), CIBSE or similar.
• At least 2 years’ experience within the Sustainability field.
• Knowledge and experience of applying sustainability in the property sector.
• Experience of working with sustainability data and ability to create complex formulas.
• Good working knowledge of the Better Buildings Partnership’s Managing Agents Toolkits and other industry standards.
• Technical knowledge of Sustainability Reporting Standards, Frameworks and Benchmarks, such as GRESB, GHG Protocol, SECR, TCFD, EPRA sBPR, GRI, CDP and SBTi
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sustainability Consultant job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sustainability Consultant job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sustainability Consultant job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.