Overview: Sponsorship and Partnerships job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: MarkJames Search
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: car allowance + bonus
Employment Type: Any
Our client an international telecommunication company is looking to employ a Sponsorship and Partnerships manager on a 12-month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a candidate to support a team of Senior Managers in coordinating our client’s sponsorship strategy in various markets and in delivering major partnerships across the client’s network.
All activities listed below will be delivered in collaboration with a Senior Sponsorship Manager.
- Consolidate and analyse our Sponsorship budget, portfolios, and roadmap (Group and local).
- Promote the sharing, development, and implementation of local and International best practices
- Support in managing the countries’ relationships and in setting up key internal events
- Responsible for benchmark and innovative ideas to inspire markets and Group.
- Support the delivery of key partnerships across various markets.
- Good Brand expertise
- Good Marketing skills
- Experience of managing a wide-ranging portfolio of sponsorship/partnership
- Experience of multi-market working in complex organisations across borders
- Evidence of broad familiarity with the technical and commercial environment within a global telecoms and media business
- Able to work as part of a team
- Fluent English and French required
- Frequent travels in Paris (at least twice a month) and in Africa (twice a term).
This position is offered with a generous car allowance and bonus scheme, along with additional company benefits.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sponsorship and Partnerships job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sponsorship and Partnerships job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sponsorship and Partnerships job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.