Overview: Software Quality Scrum Master job vacancy in Warwickshire recruiting now
Employer: Jaguar Land Rover
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
What to expect
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Quality Scrum Master to join our growing team in Gaydon, UK. Chassis Motion Control System (C&MCS) is part of Body and Chassis Commodity Group, in Product Engineering. You will be part of the System and Software Quality Team in C&MCS, designing and implementing safe, deterministic software and ISO26262 compliant processes for our Autonomous, Connected, Electric and Shared architecture of the future.
As a software quality scrum master, you will be working on innovative, high-profile projects within our growing portfolio of products, within C&MCS. You will be working to further improve our embedded, safety-critical software processes that demonstrate the completeness and correctness of our control and monitoring systems software.
The role is leading agile methodology as well as defining software quality adherence plan, detailed methodologies, training that meet the requirements of software intensive, safety critical control systems. You will also work alongside the software process owner, defining ways of working, processes and software tooling. This role has a focus on project management within the agile methodologies of Kanban and Scrum whilst remaining technically involved in defining the software quality process.
* Own and manage project plan at high level for the entire team. Report out at regular intervals.
* Helping the agile team focus on creating high-value product increments which meet requirements.
* Ensuring that scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
* Safekeep and deploy methods for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management.
* Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
* Provide system and software quality expertise in the development of Reliable embedded software solutions.
* Support audits/assessment in the project regarding reparation and follow up on findings to maintain departmental and company standards & procedures
* Tailor centralised system and software development strategies, software verification strategies and tool qualification strategies (termed “plans” by ISO26262) to suit the project needs.
* Ensure the adherence to JLR system and software engineering processes, standards, plans and frameworks
* Establish and deploy best technical practice; knowledge transfer in terms of formal training and mentoring regarding to Software Quality Processes, Procedures, Plans and Standards.
* Engage with suppliers on System and Software Quality matters.
* To leverage industry standard techniques and best practices to influence our system and software development process.
What you’ll need
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Expert level project management experience working with large project teams
* Degree level qualified ideally in relevant discipline e.g. Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Experience in authoring of Project Plans for process compliance (e.g. Software Safety Plan)
* Experience in Software Quality Assurance methods (ISO29148, ISO29119, ISO21434,ISO26262, ASPICE) through full Software Development Life Cycle.
* Experience in System engineering processes.
* Experience working with Requirement Management Software Tool e.g. Rational Doors, TRM Dassault
* Good knowledge of software verification activities such as requirements-based testing, code coverage (modified condition/decision structural coverage), static code analysis, stack and heap usage analysis.
* Competent Knowledge in reading autogenerated C code, C code and MATLAB/Simulink Models
* Experience of designing and developing safety-critical system and software in compliance with automotive, aerospace, industrial automation or medical standards (e.g. IEC61508 SIL-3, ISO26262 ASIL-D or DO-178 level A)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to confer complex technical and procedural topis in a clear and concise form, confidently presenting with stakeholders
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Software Quality Scrum Master job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Software Quality Scrum Master job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Software Quality Scrum Master job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.