Overview: Software Integration Engineer job vacancy in Warwickshire recruiting now
Employer: Jaguar Land Rover
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
What to expect
This role will be within the Software Delivery team, forming part of the Chassis & Motion Control Systems section of Chassis Engineering. The team provides control system and software design and development expertise for existing and future chassis related features
This role is for a motivated engineer as part of a small team responsible for the development, Software integration and delivery of Chassis Software Systems. The role involves coordinating multiple teams to deliver a successful software product to vehicle programmes.
* coordinate software delivery from multiple SW teams within the department
* Writing software hosting requirements to enable successful integration
* Working closely with Subsystem engineers to define ECU level behaviour
* Liaising with suppliers and external partners to ensure plans meet requirements of Chassis team to ensure delivery of Our SWs
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time
What you’ll need
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of Industrial Software Deployment
* Experience of systems development and delivery through all stages of the engineering development ‘V’ cycle, including understanding of system principals
* Knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
* Degree in Electronics, Software or equivalent industry experience
* Prior automotive controls experience such as Chassis, Vehicle Dynamics, or Longitudinal Control preferred, though strong candidates with relevant system experience from other industries such as aerospace will also be considered
* Requirements and change management tools and processes, version control, control strategy documentation.
* Understanding of automotive networking, diagnostics and fault handling techniques, and related system development tools (CANalyzer, ASL, CANape, etc.)
* Experience of safety critical systems and software, including standards such as ISO26262, IEC61508 or similar.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Software Integration Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Software Integration Engineer job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Software Integration Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.