To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Employer: MRI Software
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 61ded4188932830016aa49d2
Salary 35,000 – 55,000 GBP per year
– • 4-6 years working knowledge of and experience with programming in Angular / Java
• Understanding of various development processes (SCRUM, Agile etc), including specification, documentation and quality assurance
• Knowledge about CI and CD
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– • Applies defined practices/procedures to design, implement, and support individual software projects
• Analyses and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements
• Designs, codes, tests (manual & automated) and maintains deliverables of low to moderate complexity
• Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
• Creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
• Builds effective working relationships with team members
• Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
• Authors or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation
• Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested
• Delivers production-ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
• Delivers adjusted and corrected code based on regular peer reviews
• Contributes content to technical writers and reviews product documentation of own deliverables
• Multitasks in a fast-paced environment while maintaining integrity, reliability, ethical practices and a professional focus on projects.
• Demonstrate code enhancements and fixes to MRI staff and customers
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Software Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Software Engineer job vacancy in Newcastle Upon Tyne with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Software Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.