Overview: Software Developer – PHP, MySQL job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Do you want to gain experience in a unique industry? Are you a team player who likes sharing ideas? Our client, a Scaling SaaS company, are looking for a Software Developer to join their team.
Our client also has offices in the US, Canada and Ireland. They champion excellent work culture and offer further education and training options and a very competitive compensation package.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Provide a consistent and professional service which supports the delivery of business plans.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the Development Team to ensure development is conducted in a professional manner and to business standards.
- Contribute to positive change, supporting new ways of working within the Team, including supporting work outside of your own functional area and/or team.
- Provide a visible and proactive service, developing credibility and trust with our wide customer base.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance development process and team efficiency.
- Demonstrate a commitment to on-going personal development, developing skills/competencies to support new technologies and ways of working.
- Ensure the appropriate escalation of issues and areas of concern to the relevant manager.
- 2 years minimum experience as a Software Developer.
- Good understanding with databases, mainly MySQL.
- Understanding of GIT.
- Previous experience with PHP.
- Have you experience with Linux and Cloud Servers?
If you feel this an opportunity that could be of interest to you, please get in touch. Apply directly or email.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Software Developer – PHP, MySQL job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Software Developer – PHP, MySQL job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Software Developer – PHP, MySQL job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.