Overview: Social Media Manager job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Social Media Manager
Job Description – Social Media Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Social Media Manager to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience managing social media accounts, with an in-depth knowledge of platforms such as; Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest. (Not an extensive list)
The hired candidate will be expected to have full responsibility for the organic social presence of our three brands.
* Have in-depth knowledge of social scheduling platforms ( Sked Social desirable but not essential)
* Understand how to create and implement social media strategies.
* Be able to report on key metrics and analytics in-depth with an understanding of how to continually improve.
* Have an abundance of experience in influencer marketing.
* Daily Management and scheduling of 3 social brands across Sked Social.
* Reactive content to keep us at the forefront of feeds in a competitive landscape.
* Continued growth across all platforms.
* Run Regular social competitions.
* Generate original and creative ideas for social content.
* Weekly reporting of all social metrics.
* Daily housekeeping across social spaces.
* Customer service across social media.
* Flatlay creation to be used across social.
* Posting of stories and updating of highlights. (Story posting on weekends is an expected part of the role but takes no longer than 5 mins a day)
* Copywriting across social with the ability to adapt the tone of voice seamlessly to suit the target demographic.
* Management of Tiktok and creation of short-form video for the platform.
* Product tagging
* Be able to form and develop beneficial relationships with agencies, influencers and stakeholders (gifted and paid)
* Working with budgets.
– Experience in scheduling emails and A/B testing across Klaviyo
– Experience in Google Analytics
– Experience in Trello Project Management
Interested Please apply
Interested please apply
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Social Media Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Social Media Manager job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Social Media Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.