Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (C
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employer: Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (C
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220623979
We are seeking a qualified Social Media Manager to manage our multiple social media platforms. You will join a dynamic team based in London with hybrid working!
As our Social Media Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing a content calendar and ensuring that our posts are published regularly, to maintain engagement and grow CISI s following
- Planning, building, and executing social media strategies and content across multiple channels
- Undertaking competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Creating content that resonates with our target audience and is tailored to different social platforms
- Analysing data and performance metrics to refine our social media strategy and achieve better results
- Responding promptly and effectively to any negative publicity, minimising potential damage to CISI s reputation
- Optimising CISI s ad spend to target the right audience and tracking the performance of our ads to maximise ROI
- Fostering a sense of community around CISI s brand on social media
- Monitoring CISI s competitors and identifying opportunities to gain a competitive edge in the social media space
- Creating custom content, including graphics and videos
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of four years relevant experience in a social media role
- Marketing qualification (higher education or professional qualification)
- Experience of Google Analytics 4
- Experience creating and implementing marketing plans
- Experience editing website content and some knowledge of HTML
- Experience in SEO and analysis and reporting of website analytics
- Experience of digital advertising techniques and reporting on ROI
- Experience of using websites, email marketing and social media to market products
The ideal candidate will also have these attributes:
- excellent communication and organisation skills;
- the confidence and initiative to work independently;
- the ability to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility;
- a strong attention to detail and the ability to think creatively and analytically;
Social Media Manager Benefits:
- £36,000-£37,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Plus £7.5% company pension contribution
- A travel allowance which has a value of £2,500 per annum
- The option to split your working week between working from home and in the London office
- Discretionary Bonus
Meet the Organisation: Who We Are and What We Do
We value the contribution that employees with different views and experience bring to the Institute and are committed to promoting equality, inclusion and diversity. We hope to receive applications from a wide range of talented people irrespective of their race, religion or belief, gender, age, gender identity, neurodiversity, disability, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, political belief, social class, relationship status or caring responsibilities.
The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment is the leading professional body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals. Formed in 1992 by London Stock Exchange practitioners, we have a global community, which aims to promote high standards of competence and integrity to more than 40,000 members in 116 countries. We are also the main examining body for the sector, offering our internationally recognised exams globally.
Its purpose is To champion lifelong learning and integrity, raising individual standards of knowledge, skills and behaviour globally to enhance public trust and confidence in financial services.
Ready to take your social media skills to the next level? This is your chance! If you’re the dynamic and creative force we’re looking for in a Social Media Manager, don’t wait Apply now!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Social Media Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Social Media Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Social Media Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.