Job Title: Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive
Employer: AWD online
Location: Renfrewshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 8c6dc32f-f834-4695-a9a0-001b5327fdcb
Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive with experience in management of social media and PR / public relations projects, who is a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organisation skills, is required for a well-established, industry leading Company based in Port Glasgow, Scotland.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Port Glasgow, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive with experience in management of social media and PR / public relations projects, who is a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organisation skills.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive will manage and develop the brand social media channels across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn, as well as managing the specialist media and collaboration with third party agencies.
As the Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive you will be an exceptional social media and public relations professional with a passion for driving brand awareness and inclusion, and delivering an outstanding digital presentation for brands.
As the Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive your duties will include:
- Develop and execute a social media strategy, integral to the company brand plans
- Drive increased engagement and brand following via all social channels
- Coordinate all journalist contact with the specialist outdoor, motorhome, and caravan media, including developing a good working relationship with key titles
- Drive brand inclusion in all relevant gear tests and features, writing engaging press releases and content suitable for both trade and consumer specialist press
- Work alongside the brand team to deliver coordinated multi-channel campaigns
- Deliver monthly reports on brand executions and ROI
- Manage brand sponsorship and ambassador relations
- Be the expert in all social and PR communications and activities
- Being a positive brand advocate in everything you do
- Project management of social media projects
- Digital marketing, including E-mail, Content, SEO & PPC
- Refined copywriting ability
- Analysing and reacting to key metrics
- Application and adherence to GDPR
- Adherence to budgets and timescales
- Brand Sales and Marketing
- Experience in management of third party PR / Public Relations Agencies
- Adobe Photoshop
And possess the following personal attributes:
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines
- Active interest in Outdoor pursuits, in particular, Camping, Caravanning, Hiking and or Snowsports.
- Previous experience within a similar role
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Covering Letter, including your current remuneration details to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P11437
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Port Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive job vacancy in Renfrewshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.