Overview: Social Media and Content Manager job vacancy in Cambridgeshire recruiting now
Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Title: Social Media and Content Manager
* Closing Date: 4th July 2022
* Contract Type: Full Time
* Contract Length: Permanent
* Salary: up to £35000
* Location: Cambridge
Who are we looking for?
Cambridge Education Group have created a new ONCAMPUS Sales and Marketing Team with a specific focus on conversions and student placements.
We are looking for a Social Media and Content Manager to ultimately drive lead generation, conversion, student engagement, growth, and retention through email, SMS, and other communication channels.
They will be responsible for ensuring that business objectives are met through the design, management, and optimisation of digital marketing campaigns.
* Development and delivery of social media strategy, planning and delivering a proactive calendar
* Writing copy on brochures, websites, and blog
* Analysing, reporting and optimising social media content
* Create and maintain the social and content calendar.
* Liaise and manage influencers/content creators to increase user-generated content
* Manage and run paid and organic campaigns to drive interest, desire, and action
* Write web copy and blog posts for the website, with an understanding of SEO impact
* Collaborate with wider marketing team to ensure all relevant activities and campaigns are planned and promoted across social media
* Superb writing and editing skills
* Experienced at creating multi-channel digital content for the web and beyond
* Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and knows how to create it
What does ONCAMPUS do?
ONCAMPUS teach pre-university programmes with opportunity for guaranteed progression to a wide range of undergraduate and Master’s degrees at leading universities in the UK, USA and mainland Europe. Since 2008, ONCAMPUS has helped more than 5,000 students progress to their chosen university. ONCAMPUS is part of Cambridge Education Group a global company with its headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
* Private Medical Insurance
* Life Assurance cover
* Competitive salary
* Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
* Salary sacrifice Car Leasing Scheme from Tusker
* Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
* Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
* Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
* Social committee – who organise social events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Social Media and Content Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Social Media and Content Manager job vacancy in Cambridgeshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Social Media and Content Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.