Overview: Snr Program Manager, Expansion, Fresh 3POI job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Amazon UK
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Snr Program Manager, Expansion, Fresh 3POIJob ID: Amazon UK Services Ltd.Job summary
This is an opportunity to join a growing business. Amazon Fresh focuses on a shopping experience of everyday essentials with 1-2 hours from ordering to delivery. The 3P (Third-party) business provides customers with selection from marquee third-party grocers across Europe. This innovative offering requires customized operations strategy for our third-party partners. This role is critical in building the business to enable operational excellence and unlock the best customer experience. Be responsible for the implementation of major, high impact operations initiatives!
The 3P Operations Integration team is looking for an experienced Project/Program Manager who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and has a consistent track record of successful project delivery including creating new processes, implementing change and crafting innovative solutions. Proven ability to manage, influence, and engage a broad group of stakeholders is a must. You must have the experience and capability to create and present business cases for senior executives and align your plans with Amazon s strategic objectives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. You should be experienced in working with data to analyse root causes, implement long-term solutions, think strategically and lead teams with advanced analytical, mathematical, and quantitative capabilities.
Key job responsibilities
- Developing and executing plans for the launch of new operating models, new geographies, incorporating service and operations strategies
- Contributing to contract negotiations with third-party grocers and reviewing operational and financial guardrails for agreements
- Manage full lifecycle of complex cross-functional programs with considerable impact across the organization
- Leveraging data analysis skills to research difficult or ambiguous problems, leading cross-disciplinary teams where necessary, communicating and implementing recommendations
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of multiple activities including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect overall program deliverables
- Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks (before they become roadblocks)
- Identifying and leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Operations/Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related area
- Prior experience managing cross-functional programmes, including external and internal stakeholders
- Strong delivery record
- Work experience in retail management or a fulfilment/logistics environment
- Data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills (including knowledge of Excel and SQL)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
- Experience with root cause analysis and process design
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think big and out of the box being comfortable with ambiguity
- High energy for an ambiguous, internet -speed environment
- Knowledge/Certification of Six Sigma/Lean
- Advanced user of Excel and SQL
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice ( ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial (tel: ). If calling from Ireland, please dial (tel: ).
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Snr Program Manager, Expansion, Fresh 3POI job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Snr Program Manager, Expansion, Fresh 3POI job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Snr Program Manager, Expansion, Fresh 3POI job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.