Overview: Snr Art Director job vacancy in Sussex recruiting now
Employer: Major Players
Location: Sussex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
This client is a proud, independent creative agency based in the vibrant seaside city of Brighton! With an impressive heritage and exciting growth plans, they are home to a talented collection of brilliant thinkers, creators and makers. It’s an inspiring Creative setting, all under one roof in an impressive Georgian townhouse right in the centre of the city.
They now seek a Snr Art Director to join their highly collaborative team. You will join a working culture that is based around being The Home of Never Normal. This is a special Agency and not what you’d expect – Brighton based, but national players.
You will play a key role is helping them to continue to compete with London agencies for big clients whose work will make an impact nationally and internationally. They’ve got a wide variety of clients across a range of different sectors including LV=, Brittany Ferries, Carnival Cruises and No Meat.
Salary: £55-60k and hybrid working
- Provide Art Director to a diverse and healthy client base with amazing brands across a broad range of sectors. From super successful insurers to start-up vegan food brands, high end luxury travel brands to the latest in electric cars, punk lawyers to extreme sports.
- You’ll be working right across our portfolio on everything from big national TV-led campaigns to branding and visual identity projects.
- Tackling a breadth of creative work, from brand strategy and visual identity to TV and social. It’s all about the big thinking – the strategy to launch a brilliant, business changing idea, the creative to inspire and the delivery to make sure it hits home.
- A Senior Art Director with strong agency experience
- You like to push yourself and clients to find that special something that will make them standout and deliver awesome creative.
- You’ll need to be a conceptual thinker with a strong understanding of brand strategy and how that is applied to building and shaping brands, their campaigns and big ideas.
- Experienced working as part of a concepting team and with designers across the department, developing work and their skills too.
- Advanced Mac software knowledge, including Adobe Creative Suite (CC)
- Highly creative with strategic thinking and be able to execute ideas across any medium
- Comfortable and enjoy presenting, either internally and to clients where necessary
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Snr Art Director job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Snr Art Director job vacancy in Sussex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Snr Art Director job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.