Department of Work & Pensions
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: ServiceNow Platform Architect
Employer: Department of Work & Pensions
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220602431
ServiceNow Platform Architect
Pay 52,412 to 70,000, plus 27.9% employer pension contributions worth over 17,000. Hybrid working, and great work life balance. Includes flexi-time with up 3 extra flex-days off a month.
Your choice of Birmingham, Blackpool, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, or Sheffield. We work a hybrid model.
DWP. Digital with Purpose
DWP Digital’s Solutions Architects shape the technological landscape of UK public services.
DWP is the UK’s biggest government department. Our Agile Digital teams make it easier for millions of people to access the support they need.
Your expertise will guide our innovative projects from conception to implementation, bridging business needs with cutting-edge solutions.
We are looking for motivated Solutions Architects to take on the challenge of solving complex problems that impact the most vulnerable citizens in society.
You’ll collaboratively design modern IT architectures which enables a complex and critical digital transformation. You’ll help us build better services for millions of users.
Designing World-Class Products
You will support our multi skilled, multi squad team, as our expert ServiceNow Platform Architect.
You’ll collaborate with Lead Architect, but it’s an autonomous empowered role, ideal for an experienced ServiceNow technical practitioner who can enabling best use of the platform and integrations.
ServiceNow is the main platform underpinning our DWP Place platform, used by 100,000 colleagues and agents. You’ll design integration solutions that enable DWP and 3rd party applications to interact with the ServiceNow platform.
You’ll support the wider team and the Architecture community, blending technical and behaviour skills.
Your Essential Skills:
- Integration architecture, frameworks, technologies and best practice.
- Designing and implementing ServiceNow solutions across multiple data centres and public cloud.
- Enterprise-wide SaaS, PaaS or IaaS application deployment.
- Presenting to technical governance forums.
Experience in the following would be advantageous for this role, but is not essential, as training will be provided:
- Functional knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM, SecOps, & IRM.
- ITIL certification.
- ServiceNow specific integration capabilities and integrating ServiceNow or other enterprise SaaS platforms with on-prem or other cloud systems, particularly in the areas of automation, orchestration, system of record data enrichment and eBonding.
- ServiceNow Certification (CSA or CIM).
- Amazon Connect CCaaS or equivalent telephony platforms and CTI.
Details. Wages. Perks.
In return for your skills, we pay 52,412 – 70,000 per annum.
You’ll also get a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions to 27.9% – that could be worth over 17,000 in your pension pot each year.
Plus, a generous leave package starting at 26 days, rising over time to 31 days.
You can also take up to 3 extra days off a month on flexi-time.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
- An award-winning environment and culture: Employer of the Year 2023 (Women In IT Awards), Founders Award for Outstanding Digital Leadership 2023 (Digital 100)
- Flexible working including flexible hours and family-friendly policies
- Time off volunteering and charitable giving
- Bring your authentic self to work with ‘I Can Be Me in DWP’
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it’s even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
Click ‘Apply’ for more information and to start an application on Civil Service Jobs. </p
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this ServiceNow Platform Architect job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this ServiceNow Platform Architect job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this ServiceNow Platform Architect job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.