Job Title: ServiceNow Analyst
Employer: Amber Labs
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220598307
Clearance: Must Hold SC and NPPV3
Role type: FTC
At Amber Labs, we are a cutting-edge UK and European technology consultancy that prioritises empowering autonomy, promoting experimentation, and facilitating rapid learning to provide exceptional value to our clients. Our company culture is centred around collaboration, where all colleagues, regardless of their role, work together to minimise risk and shorten delivery times. Our team consists of highly-skilled cross-functional consultants, analysts, and support staff.
Our clients have the opportunity to earn R&D credits that can be used towards our areas of expertise: Data, Governance, and Cloud Engineering, allowing us to drive customer-focused innovation. Our work extends across both the public and private sectors, providing our colleagues with a diverse and interesting landscape of experience.
- Raise incidents and change requests in Service Now.
- Review ServiceNow Dashboards
- Create Incident Reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Administering and customizing the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience with ServiceNow modules such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices and experience implementing ITSM processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- ServiceNow certification(s) (e.g., Certified System Administrator, Certified Application Developer) is a plus.
- Join a rapidly expanding startup where personal growth is a part of our DNA.
- Benefit from a flexible work environment focused on deliverable outcomes.
- Receive private medical insurance through Aviva.
- Enjoy the benefits of a company pension plan through Nest.
- 25 days of annual leave plus UK bank holidays.
- Access Perkbox, a global employee rewards platform offering discounts, perks, and wellness resources.
- Participate in a generous employee referral program.
- A highly collaborative and collegial environment with opportunities for career advancement.
- Be encouraged to take bold steps and embrace a mindset of experimentation.
- Choose your preferred device, PC or Mac.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Here at Amber Labs, we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and equitable workplace for all. Our commitment to diversity, equality, and inclusion includes:
- Valuing the unique experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds of all employees and creating an environment where everyone feels welcomed, respected, and valued.
- Prohibiting all forms of harassment, bullying, discrimination, and victimisation and promoting a culture of dignity and respect for all.
- Educating all new hires on our Diversity and Inclusion policies and ensuring they are aware of their rights and responsibilities to create a safe and inclusive workplace.
- By taking these steps, we are dedicated to building a workplace that reflects and celebrates the diversity of our employees and communities.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this ServiceNow Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this ServiceNow Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this ServiceNow Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.