Job Title: ServiceNow Administrator
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 219792278
The world’s largest companies and public sector organisations trust FDS to deploy services to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience across their IT estates.
Each day we build on our values of deliver, collaborate, and care to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond. Be part of the FDS journey and join a world class learning environment.
We are seeking a ServiceNow Specialist to perform a hybrid of administrative and development/implementation tasks. As well as knowledge of the standard IT Service Management (ITSM) module in ServiceNow, the ideal candidate would have experience in one or more of the following modules:
- Customer Service Management (CSM)
- HR Service Delivery (HRSD)
- Field Service Management (FSM)
This is a hybrid role with the expectation that the successful candidate is on site 2-3 days a week.
Due to the nature of our client s work, the successful candidate will need to either already have or be able to obtain SC & DV security clearance and be prepared to work on a nuclear site. For this reason, we are only able to progress with applications from British nationals.
As a ServiceNow Specialist you will:
- Be part of an implementation project team, building and delivering solutions ensuring user requirements (Stories) are delivered to specification
- Complete enhancement requests and new functionality requests to meet business needs
- Build service catalog items and workflows in ITSM and CSM modules
- Build HR Service items and Lifecycle events
- When requested, lead demos, training, solutions of the overall development to deliver value and successful outcomes to the customer
- When necessary, assist with day to day admin tasks on the ServiceNow platform
- Offer guidance and mentorship to junior colleagues by sharing experience and accumulated knowledge, facilitating their professional development
What we are looking for:
- Experience managing, maintaining and developing ServiceNow ITSM application
- ServiceNow development skills including:
- Business Rules
- Client Scripts
- Form Design
- UI Actions
- Service Portal
- Experience of testing and creating test scripts
- Strong knowledge of ITIL principles
- Comfortable with Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
- SC Clearance
- Experience maintaining and developing ServiceNow HRSD, CSM and FSM applications
- Virtual Agent development
- Experience building custom integrations between ServiceNow and 3rd party applications
- ServiceNow certifications in ITSM, CSM, HRSD, FSM
We offer an excellent benefits package including discounts at over 200+ retail stores! Working at FDS you ll also receive private medical/dental cover, life insurance and travel insurance.
As you ll be required to undergo DV Clearance, we provide a £2,000pa DV Allowance once clearance has been confirmed, increasing with length of service up to £2,800pa.
You will have unlimited access to educational resources through our industry leading learning platform.
By completing the application process you agree that ES Field Delivery UK LTD (FDS) may contact you in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in connection with your application via the contact details you provided in relation to the vacancy you have applied for. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed on our website.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this ServiceNow Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this ServiceNow Administrator job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this ServiceNow Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.