Overview: Service Support Administrator job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a Service Support Administrator to join our client based in Didsbury (M20). This is a temporary role for 6 months working 37.5 hrs per week, Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm paying £11.50 per hour.
The Service Support Administrator will support operations excellence within assigned territory customer group. You will be responsible for driving all aspects of field activities including operational, administrative & financial tasks working closely with Service Operation Leaders and Field Service Mangers. You will provide strategic day to day operations, personnel, finance & logistical support ensuring they develop best practices & standard tools to improve operational efficiency specific to the countries they support.
- Drive their safety culture through demonstrated understanding, commitmentand action supporting the organisation’s safety and environmental requirements/regulations
- Build a strong network across the local/global HPS business teams to ensure customerdelivery satisfaction.
- Ensure Service Management System and ERP system integrity such as correct accountteam assignment in SFDC ensuring work orders are carefully managed
- Coordinate with the Back Office to review and correct Customer asset, account team, andcontract information in SalesForce or other software applications.
- Manage the preparation and ongoing maintenance of Customer site portals as required.
- Contribute to accurate forecasting for all financial aspects of LSS contracts, spot and parts
- Where Spot Coordination support is required, ensure the financial health of allagreements and spot activities, and ensure they are invoiced per the agreed schedule,milestones and with all collectibles on time
- Ensure Spot and Parts ISC orders are managed to meet customer and delivery
- Lead and coordinate complex Field Service activities, including personnel, spare parts,costs, and time
- Translation support to all internal & external customers where required.Engineering SupportFor All
- Provide Field Service Engineers Support on Administration Issues
- Support with Mission & Employment Visa Requests (Submission, verification, handover toPRO, update requestor)
- Organizing HSE courses for site engineers
- P3 radiation badges /other related tasks
- Indirect Procurement – PPE, Facilities, intercompany orders
- Assisting in TPC Creations / Software Orders / Licencing
- Supporting with WEEE documentation submission and compliance
- Goods inwards / outward support
- Customer part repair / exchange coordination
- Trade Compliance – paperwork preparation and approvals
- Creating delivery notes
- Point of contact for clearance related issues
- Country specific logistical support
- Supporting Cash Collections (C2C)
- Professional Services Withholding Tax support
- Support vendor invoice issues
- Issuing of Bank Guarantees
- Submission & collection of tender documents, BGs, Cheques. Etc (Oman)
- COTA payment requests
- Facilities support
- Organise events, workshops & customer meetings
- Business analysis on request
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Service Support Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Service Support Administrator job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Service Support Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.