To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Service Desk Team Leader
Employer: Jigsaw 24
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220553192
About the role
We are seeking a dedicated Service Desk Team Leader to join our team based in Nottingham. The successful candidate will be aligned to specialise in delivering the services provided for Education, IT and 2nd Line support offering of Jigsaw24.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the successful candidate will lead a team of support engineers in providing high-quality support services to our customers.
If you are a dynamic and driven individual looking for a challenging opportunity with scope for development, then Jigsaw24 wants to hear from you. The successful candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment of delivering high-quality service in a fast-moving, dynamic environment, and provide excellent IT support to a range of End Users.
Key activities and Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing a team of support engineers and overseeing the day-to-day operation of the Service Desk.
- Providing direction and guidance to the team, ensuring performance targets are met and exceeded where possible.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is always delivered by the team.
- Ensuring incidents and service requests are accurately logged and prioritised in line with the company’s SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Striving to continuously improve team performance, quality of service and adherence to best practices.
- Conducting regular team review meetings and 1:1s to support, develop and facilitate retraining where necessary.
- Analysing data to ensure quality assurance and performance targets are met and exceeded.
- Providing oversight of incident management activities, ensuring timely responses, resolutions, follow ups, and escalations
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience delivering best in class customer service.
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Foundation certification is desirable, along with the ability to demonstrate a good understanding of ITIL service management processes.
- Ability to inspire, develop and motivate a team of support engineers.
- Thorough understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and the ability to ensure these are met or exceeded.
- Effective communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload, ensuring the team remains focused and efficient in dealing with incidents.
- A competent understanding of Apple hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Experience working with ServiceNow .
Who are Jigsaw24
Having recently been awarded the CRN Reseller of The Year Award 2021 our business continues to grow from strength-to-strength as we add too and develop our product and service offerings for today s market and our people are at the heart of everything we do.
We put people first in a culture that s reflected throughout our whole business. By respecting each person as an individual, we create an inclusive, supportive atmosphere that feels like a family and inspires everyone to follow their own path. All while delivering great customer service, celebrating our diversity and doing more to minimise our impact on the environment.
To find out more about what we do and our passion for the environment, social responsibility, inclusion and wellbeing please see our latest social impact report by clicking here
Benefits at Jigsaw24
You will receive a wide range of benefits working at Jigsaw24 including:
- 26 days holiday
- Health cover including access to GP anytime, annual reinbursements for optical and dental to name a few as well as counselling and wellbeing services
- WorkBYTRAM discounted travel scheme
- Travel to work loan
- Free on-site parking
- Staff purchase scheme on fantastic Apple products and more
- Unlimited bistro coffee and tea facilities
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Pension scheme
- Electric Vehicle scheme
- Life cover
We re a passionate bunch and we re always on the lookout for hungry people who want to realise their potential. It s not just about filling existing vacancies it s about what you can achieve. As a business, we never stand still. Neither do our people. In fact, we encourage them to follow their own path and help us improve how we all work. To find out more about us please visit our about us section on our website by clicking here
From our office decor to the range of benefits we have to offer, we try to foster an inspiring, collaborative environment that makes everybody feel welcome. And as we continue to grow, we re determined to hold true to our values and ever since we started trading, our culture has been based on delivering great customer service and providing solutions based on technical excellence.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Service Desk Team Leader job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Service Desk Team Leader job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Service Desk Team Leader job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.