Job Title: Service Desk Team Lead
Location: Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221079623
We ve been on a mission to improve end user satisfaction since the day we were founded over 25 years ago. As champions of premium experience-led IT services, it is who we are. We constantly challenge old assumptions and inherited wisdom, and demonstrate there are other, better ways to do things.
Based in the UK, with offices globally USA, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Kuala Lumpur and Macedonia, we now provide a huge range of market-leading managed services, Microsoft-centric business software and cloud solutions to over 300 ambitious mid-market organisations. And in response to our customers changing needs, and the growing threats we all face, we ve massively strengthened our well-established cyber security capabilities.
Our mission is to unleash the potential of people through amazing IT experiences.
As the Service Desk Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing a service desk team, ensuring the delivery of excellent IT support to end users for a renowned legal firm. In this role, you will be proactive in supporting and encouraging the team, making sure that morale is high, and that the workplace is enjoyable environment for the whole team to work in. You will be tasked with managing the performance of the team to ensure that every member of the team is productive along with managing internal SLAs to maintain service levels.
- Day to day management of the helpdesk.
- Lead a team of Service Desk Analysts, providing guidance and direction to achieve departmental goals.
- Performance management of Service Desk Analysts.
- Responsible for recruitment and has a part to play in, induction, training, appraisal and one to ones.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and emerging technologies related to end user computing.
- Required to take calls and actions tickets if & when necessary.
- Dealing with client escalations.
- Quality monitoring via ticket quality & phone quality checks to ensure compliance and a high standard of performance.
- Tracking resolution of all open Service Desk incidents and service requests to ensure that Service Level Agreement targets are achieved and whenever possible exceeded.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Proven leadership experience, ideally within an MSP environment.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Teams, Windows operating systems, Citrix, and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound understanding of IT security best practices.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team in a client-centric MSP environment.
- Experience with cloud-based EUC solutions.
- Familiarity with ITIL practices.
In general, you can visit online without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information such as your name and e-mail address, to correspond with you and fulfil your request. Acora is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Service Desk Team Lead job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Service Desk Team Lead job vacancy in Buckinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Service Desk Team Lead job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.